“Excellet place”

Puri Santi - Garden of Relaxation
Ranked #6 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Jakarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Puri Santi is an urban Day Spa providing ultimate relaxation. Puri Santi combines traditional Spa approaches from Indonesia and other Asian countries with natural products handmade from pure botanical ingredients.Puri Santi is popular amongst tourists and expatriates for its exiting Spa treatments and Packages for singles and Couples. Couple packages are truly romantic and offer a unique time together in a private suite with Jacuzzi, steam room and bath room.
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

never get bored of this place, don't forget to try aromatherapy massage..feels like heaven , i would recommend this place for anyone stays near kemang and cilandak...worth it

2  Thank Adrian R
in 4 reviews
"scarf"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

the prices are a little bit more expensive than the other spas but the service was really good and the front counter staff spoke fluent english which was a relief for us

we were served ginger tea and water before and after our massage which was great

i booked a couple room for the 1 hour massage and did a cream bath while my bf did a hand and feet massage

all in all it was a good experience

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Beautiful and serene setting with incredibly friendly staff. Outdoor garden and sitting area is great. Many services available but I tend to stick with massage. I bought a package which gives me 15% off all services and a few more benefits. Really love the relaxing environment.

1  Thank Paula B
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I used to live nearby Cipete, and I went here almost every 3 weeks.. spoiled ? Sure Am :)

The second I set my feet inside, I can feel my tension melting away. The decor, the soft music, the slow pace, the foot wash before the treatment.. by the time the masseuse start the massage, I am ready to snooze :)

It's a bit pricey, but a girl need to be pampered every once in a while right ?

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 September 2016

I went in for a couples spa last weekend, the room was ok. Nice bathtub, ambience - my note would only be that they need to either replace or service their steam room.

I did not appreciate my therapist during the 4,5 hours treatment. I can't remember her name but she was rude, unfriendly, rough and not genuine in her service. I caught her burping and yawning while doing my massage which I did not appreciate at all. She was also not informative, would leave the room after a treatment without any instructions. My partner's therapists was actually the one who informed me of what the next procedure would be.

For the price that we paid, I would have expected a higher level of customer service and satisfaction. I would not go here again after this experience.

2  Thank Dyah S