Hotel Borobudur Jakarta
US$ 51
  • Breakfast included
US$ 137
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 169/night.

US$ 140
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$ 65
US$ 53
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 59/night.

US$ 266
  • Pool
1,438 results
All reviewsjogging trackoxtail soupbogor cafetennis courtssop buntutolympic size swimming poolhuge gardenchildren playgroundgreat poolnational monumentbusy cityfive star hoteljapanese restaurantsuperior roomgreat facilitiesenjoyed my staythe club lounge
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed from the 7th to the 9th. Had several meetings, everything is great only for some AV equipment that didn't work properly. We had this video presentation but no sounds. Other than that is ok. The food is excellent. The staff are friendly, the room is a bit small compared to other hotel. Nice smells throughout the lobby. Gigantic pool, facilities are superb. It's a old hotel but perfectly located in the central of Jakarta. Business center is fascinating. Overall is ok.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Erlangga H
Reviewed 9 May 2018

overall is good, the garden, the pool, the rooms. hmmm i like the pool very much. the breakfast very good with many kind of food here. but the parking area is (for me) too faraway from hotel hahaha..... must walk outside.

Stayed: January 2018
jimcosta, General Manager at Hotel Borobudur Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Morning johnlevi17,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay here at Hotel Borobudur. Happy to hear that you liked the breakfast and the POOL! Humm, sorry the parking lot is so far away, maybe a small shuttle to and from parking might be a good idea for the future.

Look forward to seeing you again on your next stay!

Warm Regards,

Jim Costa

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The swimming pool in the hotel's garden is very nice and big! It lies in a nice surrounding and the staff is very friendly and helpful!
Another highlight is the Cigar Lounge where you can enjoy a drink/cigar in a relaxing atmosphere!

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed over the weekend here upon recommendation from a friend who said this hotel is great for weekend staycation with the family, especially because they have a new kids playground. Now that part is true, but I think the words got around so quickly that it was packed when we were there! To be fair, there was a big wedding party so pretty much the rooms are occupied by that group.

Check in was very slow. They had 6 staff attending the reception, yet I had to stand in line for half an hour waiting to be served. And during the wait no one came to greet us or offer welcome drinks - nothing.

Room was spacious, but a bit tired. All carpeted through. Mattress a bit hard, but we didnt bother ask for a replacement.

Breakfast was overcrowded. We came to the restaurant at 8.30 and it was packed! We were lucky we went straight through. Larger groups had to wait 10mins or more. I felt sorry for the waiters who had to run around cleaning up tables. On the plus side, they remained calm, friendly and professional. Food was okay. Pastries were superb though.

Kids playground and swimming pool was good. My daughter loved them so much. And to my surprise, they had an extended jogging track circling the lush garden.

Overall, if it was not overcrowded, it would have been a very enjoyable stay. I would have liked to give a higher rating, but I was expecting more from a five star hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Good Morning ialireja,

I wanted to take a moment to "thank you" for your taking time out to write such a detailed review. This kind of review and comments really assist my team and myself in looking at ways to improve guest experience in the hotel. I wanted, in particular, to note that we will begin to offer some kind of refreshment and other services during periods where there might be delays in checking in due to large crowds.

I also wanted to thank you for mentioning the great facilities found here and maybe one of the most unique attributes of the hotel, the huge green gardens found within the compound. We too, feel that the grounds are unique to Jakarta and present an opportunity to walk or jog surrounded by lush trees, plants and flowers.

We hope to see you and your family again soon and hopefully, this time there won't be such a huge crowd so you can enjoy all the facilities even more!

Warm Regards,
Jim Costa

Reviewed 26 April 2018

With such long experience in hospitality (maybe more than 50 years building) I am disappointed by the quality of service:

1) no table clean at breakast
2) guest cleaning them self the table...YES,....in a 5 star property?
3) coffee service to slow
4) eggs COLD (yes, I made some comments but no one care)
5) poor set-up
6) no luggage service to go to my room
7) Wifi...where are you? poor signal in my room, such difficult to keep connection.

LEARN BY COMPETITORS...a 3 star hotel can do better service than this old 5 star.

I am sorry to write this comment but so poor for such beautiful property. We need to say that the Hardware is still fantastic but the software (service) is below 3 star.

Take my comments as a "wake-up" for your teams, you can be leader again but not with the existing quality of service. Comparing Borobudur with Mulia or Fairmont...you cannot believe where you are...bottom

Good luck to refresh.