All reviews shopping mall mall attached to the hotel central park non smoking floor taman anggrek mall direct access air con toll road close to the airport nice hotel business trip executive floor buffet breakfast room service same building f b business center
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Stayed quite a while ago, around August 2010. During this time was when rooms were dull and below expectations. It seemed something was missing. So we also stayed at Four Seasons or Menara Peninsula for my future visits.

On my visit to Jakarta on June 2011, my relatives (who live in Jakarta) recommended the hotel and booked for me - I can see why! It's been tastefully renovated to modern design... I like it!

Rooms were up to date and that "something missing" I had before were gone. Nice, clean, organised. It's facilities are still average and nothing special but still great compared to hotels for its price range ($100-$150). Only thing to add is wifi but other than that I recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2010
hcjmanagerJakarta, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2011

Dear Steven_NZ,
Thank you for your recent review and for "finding your way back" to Hotel Ciputra Jakarta. We are pleased that you found the hotel much improved since 2010. Your particular comment re wifi to be added is a comment which ranks as number 1 when guests stay at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta. As in other previous replies posted we are pleased to announce that free wifi services is available in 3 of the hotels Food & Beverage outlets as well as provided free via cable in our Grand Deluxe Rooms and Executive Floor accommodation room types.
Thank you again for your recommendations and recent stay and we look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Ciputra Jakarta on your next visit.
Yours sincerely, Darren Earle, General Manager, Hotel Ciputra Jakarta

Reviewed 13 July 2011

I have been staying in this hotel since 2005 and am happy to recommend it to families and business travellers alike. Great friendly service, clean rooms and facilities, well maintained pool, proximity to the airport and direct access to the mall make this hotel's offer hard to beat. On a trip in 2010 I had felt that the rooms were becoming a bit tired but on my latest stay in 2011 discovered that they have now been completely and tastefully modernised. I spend a lot of time in Indonesia but always feel like I am coming home when I check into the Ciputra. I would indeed like to offer my thanks to General Manager Darren Earle for taking the time to chat with us on the occasion of my last trip.It's a busy hotel with a lot of staff to manage and I am sure that he has better things to do with his time than chat with one group of guests so it was appreciated. Only suggestion would be to offer a free Wifi. There is a Wifi in the public areas but it does come at an extra charge. A free Wifi would in my opinion complete the Ciputra's already excellent package.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
hcjmanagerJakarta, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2011

Dear Scottmacdonald065,
Thank you for your recent review and continued loyalty towards Hotel Ciputra Jakarta. We are pleased that you have found the hotel to be much improved in terms of quality since your previous stay and that on your frequent trips to Indonesia you found staying at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta like "returning home" Your comments re WiFi in Public Areas should be free, we are pleased to announce that since your last stay we have implemented this service to our guest by providing this facility free. Free Wifi is now available in our Marble Court Lobby Lounge, Gallery Restaurant, Pulau Bar on 7th floor, Executive Lounge and via cable in our guest rooms, Executive Floor, Grand Deluxe Room categories. The only room type which this service is not provided free is our DELUXE Room category. We appreciate your feedback on how to improve our services to our guests. Thank you again for choosing to stay at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta and we look forward to welcoming you back on your future trips. Yours sincerely, General Manager, Hotel Ciputra Jakarta

Reviewed 28 June 2011

Excellent business hotel well located in Jakarta. The restaurant staff are really great and they remember all the wishes of regular guests. Just amazing.

Rooms are comfortable and spacious so really good value when staying in Jakarta.

Thank you to all the staff members for remembering me each time I stay with you making me really feel at home.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
hcjmanager, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2011

Dear jdtswitzerland,
Thank you for your recent stay and review of Hotel Ciputra Jakarta. We are pleased that you have found the hotel to your liking and in particular the team in our restaurant which always remembers you and your favorite dishes. I am also pleased that you found the guest rooms to be spacious, comfortable and good value. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta.
Yours sincerely, Darren Earle, General Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2011

We stayed at Hotel Ciputra from 27/5 to 29/5 at the non smoking floor . It is abt 40 min fr airport .Plenty of cabs.The location is great, room is clean. It has excellent gym eqm and clean pool It is near the highway hence trpt to most place is convenient. The shopping mall next door has a supermarket where you can buy most of your groceries. same price as in Jusco Msia good quality food. Service is great except when I inform the receptionist to update my Swiss Belhotel membership , she is unable to help. The kid club is for children 4-7 and there is a attendant to look after your kids. They do have free WIFI in the coffeehouse. The b/fast is spread is adequate mainly local food but do wish there are more salad and replenishment quicker. We wish the thank the restaurant crew who accommodate us though we came in after 10.00am for b/fast All in all a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
hcjmanager, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2011

Dear Janelys,
Thank you for your recent stay at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, we are pleased that you found the hotel to be perfectly located for your needs whilst staying here in Jakarta. The hotel being atop one of Jakarta's larger shopping malls with direct access certainly is a big plus for us and most convenient for guests who choose to stay with us. We take note of your comment in regards to the breakfast buffet and for a larger choice of salads and quicker replenishment, we will improve on this. Thank you again for your recent stay we certainly hope that we will have an opportunity to accommodate you again on your next visit to Jakarta?
Yours sincerely, General Manager, Hotel Ciputra Jakarta

Reviewed 22 May 2011

We would recommend Hotel Ciputra for their good service!
On mar 2011 we stayed for few days in Hotel Ciputra Jakarta and during the check out accidently was our souvenir broken. The management tried to arrange a substitute souvenir and sent it to our address at their cost. They kept us inform about the sending package etc. What an excellent service! They do their best to meet customer´s satisfaction.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Gilbert63
hcjmanager, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2011

Dear Gilbert 63,
Thank you for your recent stay at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, we are pleased that you found that the hotel delivered "Excellent Service" to you, we are also pleased that your replacement souvenir has "finally" arrived to you. We do apologize for this inconvenience which was caused to you and thank you for your patience in waiting for the replacement. We hope that you will chose to stay at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta again should you be visiting again to Indonesia. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Yours sincerely, General Manager, Hotel Ciputra Jakarta