US$ 192
US$ 184
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

US$ 126
US$ 56
US$ 52
US$ 131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 145/night.

US$ 148
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

US$ 183
US$ 116
Agoda.com
US$ 66
US$ 57
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 67/night.

US$ 50
US$ 48
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 266
  • Pool
1,662 results
All reviewshorizon clubsatoo restauranthorizon floorlobby loungebuffet restaurantbusiness tripexcellent hotelswimming poolblue birdfive star hotelroom service ishome away from homein room diningbreakfast spreadenjoyed my staybusiness hoteldeluxe room
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

It is my first visit to Jakarta and we stayed at the Shangrila Hotel. This is an excellent hotel with great service and great amenities. From the time of arrival to check out, everyone made us feel welcome and were very accommodating. We loved our room at the Horizon floor. It was spacious with complete amenities. The Reception desk and Bell desk personnel were very efficient, they booked all our taxi requests for the whole of our stay and everything went smoothly! They even arranged for us to have take away breakfast knowing we will be leaving the hotel early. I definitely recommend this hotel and will come back to stay the next time I come back to Jakarta.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Book W,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your first visit to Jakarta.
As we aim to welcome and present the best service to our guests, I am heartened to know that your recent stay with us was excellent.
We appreciate your acknowledgement of our colleagues at the Reception and Bell Desk, they will be proud to read the kind words.
It is an honor to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Great facilities & good staff. Buffet breakfast had the best spread for healthy eating and herbal drinks to start your day. Great gym & massage facility. Swimming pool was great for my early morning swim. An oasis in the midst of the city. Horizon club lounge open from 6 am till late for breakfast, morning & afternoon tea and cocktails from 6pm to 8 pm with finger foods.

Stayed: January 2018
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear leslieelcocinera,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your place to stay during your visit to the city.
I am delighted to know that you and your family had an excellent stay.
It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

After many years I returned to the Shangri La Jakarta again, though this time only for a short one night stay. I did the booking on one of the online travel agency platform and one hour later I did arrive. The check in was very efficient and swift and very competetent. Their rooms are very spacious and considering the age of the hotel all has been immaculate . The only “annoying “ part of me is that you need to close the curtains with a button . I went for dinner to their buffet in Satoo and it was still amazing with plenty of variety and the service except for two small things were exceptionally good, despite the restaurant seemed to be fully booked .
The next day check out was very quick and friendly . This grand dame has an excellent location, superb facilities and great eateries, so still my favorite place in this city .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear GCL11,

Thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel.
It is great to welcome you back again and I am delighted to know that you had an excellent stay during your visit.
Your compliments of our hotel are truly appreciated and your insights regarding the room’s curtain and SATOO’s service will be shared with the team for further consideration and improvement.
It is an honor to your favourite hotel in the city and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed staying in Shangri-La Jakarta..it is a great stay, good ambience, So many variety breakfast buffet in Satoo, tasty also. The children aqua pool is awesome. We stay in room at 18th floor. The bedroom is quite large, comfy bed, complete amenities, and nice pool & city view. We would be back for staycation again someday.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Yeanny K,

It is great to read that you and your family had a great staycation at our hotel.
I am delighted to know that our overall facilities and service have provided you with a memorable experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next staycation.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Stayed here on business trip in Sep 2014 (couldn't choose the right year in the review). During this time, I had dengue hemorrhagic fever (which I presumably caught during a prior personal trip to Phuket). The hotel manager made sure I was taken care of. A doctor was sent to see me everyday. Staff checked on me constantly to make sure I was okay and to assist me when needed. I appreciated this very much.

As for the hotel, I got a room with a nice view of the city. Room was kept clean. In-room amenities were generous. Breakfast was great. I will definitely stay here if I visit Jakarta again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Maria Araceli R

Dear Maria Araceli R,

Thank you for sharing your review.
I am glad to read that our colleagues took excellent care of you during your visit and made your stay as comfortable as possible.
We highly appreciate your compliments towards our facilities and colleagues’ service and rest assured we will share this review with the team.
It is great to know that you will return and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.