1,671 results
All reviews cinnamon restaurant the club lounge walk in closet chinese restaurant excellent hotel business trip luxury hotel other hotels grand indonesia rain shower rooms are large great room breakfast buffet is business hotel special thanks front office shopping mall
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Superb service, excellent facilities and staff are exceptionally friendly. I have stayed here several times over the past few years and rate it as one of the best service oriented hotels I have had the pleasure of staying at. Looking forward to my next trip.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Stayed there 2 nights and it was a charm! The breakfast is huge (Western and indo food wise) and the staff is amazing and always helpful. The rooms are big and really modern. I really like the "mini salon" in the middle of the room, in which there is also a big desk for you to work. Really good hotel!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MOJKT, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Eric0u,

Thank you so much for your kind review from your recent stay with us and I was delighted that the team 'hit the mark'

The breakfast colleagues in Cinnamon we very happy their breakfast achieved 'full marks' while all the colleagues were thrilled that they were able to surprise and delight you during your time with us.

In the meantime we look forward to welcoming you back in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We currently held our wedding reception at MO, Jakarta. We were very pleased with everything. Friendly staff, delicious food, clean room, and everything on that day. We are trully grateful to have MO as our partner. MO took care everything that we need and gave us a celebration that we wont forget.

Thank you so much for everything and we wish MO Jakarta best of luck in the future as well

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear ameliahartono63,

Firstly please accept our heartfelt congratulations on your very special day and may I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

While I am delighted we made your day so special I can also share how grateful all the colleagues were to read your kind comments, trust me when I say how motivating this is for the team - thank you.

While the big day only happens once there are many celebrations in the years ahead and to this end it would be great to welcome you back (anniversaries, baby showers.....etc!)

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta for your special day.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Tempatnya agak kurang terang (remang remang) untuk foto. Paling suka dengan stall pasta yg dibuat sesuai dengan keinginan saya. Saya suka carbonara yg agak asin gitu. And they can make it!
And one of waitress laras (forgot the correct name) she was right. They have the best chocolate ice cream in town!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Thank You Jakarta MO!

Stayed early December.

I stayed at the MO in early December (a slightly unplanned trip as I had to be rerouted to Lombok away from a planned short stay in Bali). I normally stay in Jakarta before Lombok as it is easier to travel to Lombok via Jakarta and as soon as I checked back into the MO I was not disappointed.

I prefer a room that overlooks the roundabout and my request was quickly met (even though an alternative room had been set up for me with my pillow requests etc.).

I am not a fan of hotel spas in city locations but a free massage came with my room rate – and I was extremely impressed as the massage was excellent and performed by a highly experienced therapist. When I return next time I think I am going to try the jet lag treatments.

There are two things which make the MO Jakarta outstanding. One is the breakfast. The breakfast service is always outstanding – and the service staff do remember your preferences the next morning and the choice. The MO Jakarta has the best dumplings! The second is the front office\concierge team. I have been to Jakarta several times but Jakarta continually changes and evolves and the front of house team are able to help with quite complex questions and also offer bottles of water when they know you are taking advantage of car free Sunday! The front desk also responded with urgency when my pre-booked transport did not arrive making sure that I arrived at the airport in time.

Equally important and often overlooked – the MO Jakarta has the best female friendly bathrooms with excellent amenities and plenty of space and the correct level of lighting.

With the new airport to city train line to open in the next couple of weeks, MO Jakarta is perfect for both leisure guests and business guests as it is the best location to access both the shopping\historical and business districts of Jakarta.

Room tip: Roundabout rooms are best for the views.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear YARHK,

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us again and I appreciate the challenges you must have had with your travel schedule so I am pleased the team managed to handle all aspects of this.

Also thank you for your thorough review and the colleagues from the 'breakfast crew' to the concierge and front desk were delighted that they exceeded your expectations. In addition the therapists in the spa also say 'thank you' and are preparing for your 'jetlag' treatment when you return!

As you know we do have great views from our bedrooms and I am glad you had a roundabout view which is certainly one of the most popular and lets you see how close we are to the wonderful shopping malls.

In the meantime thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.