“Cozy yeah”
Review of Lucy in the Sky

Lucy in the Sky
Ranked #2 of 24 Nightlife in Jakarta
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I was a regular costumer before I am moving to UK 2 years ago.
Last time I went back to Jakarta and visit Lucy for the first time since ages. The new decoration is good. DJ's on Thursday night is always play some good songs. Price is still remain the same as before.

The good thing is now they are strict about the age restriction. There are no alay (chavs) anymore.
I dont see much of expat here.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

The decor and design was beautiful. The bar was housed in a big glass house with lotsa dropped light bulbs and retro inspired furniture. The cocktails were nice and service attentive. Definitely a place to chk out when ur in jakarta. Love it.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I was here with some friends on a Friday night (Sep 16, 2016). We arrived at around 9pm and the place was busy. It was my first visit after they built the glass ceiling.

We chose the outside table. After sometimes, we started to get mosquito bites. Unfortunately, the place does not have mosquito spray, unlike at my favorite place, Potato Head Pacific Place Jakarta. Waiters were not sympathetic at all.

We ordered food and drinks and it took more than 20 minutes to arrive. It took that long as well for a cold beer. The customers next to us were also complaining about the slowness of the service. I think the management needs to think about increasing the number of waiters for busy weekend nights.

To give some good news, if you get your food eventually, their salmon tare (170k rupiah) and their curly fries (40-45k rupiah) are delicious.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Go there if you are ready to be received by careless service team , unable to speak English and don't know the drinks on the menu!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Food isn't great but the skyline is great and music was very good that night. The staff is very nice and the public relatively local