Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel (SPG by Marriott International)
US$ 63
Pullman
US$ 54
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbutler serviceplaza indonesiafloor to ceiling windowsbose sound systemfavorite musicconnected directlyindoor poolluxurious experiencegrand hyattlate checkdirect accessrain showerthe executive loungegrand deluxe roomrooms are hugein room diningworking desk
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

From the second me and my husband walked through the door we have been taken care of. Very courteous and attentive front of house, bar, restaurant, spa, housekeeping and ground keepers have been a delight and have made us most welcome.
I have used the concierge program to visit the nearby batik museum.
Not only was a swift and pleasant journey ensured but the concierge supervisor Reza Wardana who accompanied me was very informative about the attraction. He translated many items for me, took photos of my workshop participation and printed a keepsake album for me.
Our room has been immaculately kept providing a calm and restful haven. The food here has been delicious, well presented offering authentic cuisine as well as western dishes.
The spa facilities are perfect for tired travelers or a treat offering many treatments.
Also the bar has lovely staff and a great selection of drinks and snacks.
I can't say enough good things about my stay here it's been perfect. Highly recommended

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katy H
desly_halomoan, Manager at Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel (SPG by Marriott International), responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Katy H,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel Jakarta.

We were happy to welcome you and your husband with our warm and caring service. I am glad that we were able to be your destination authority and show you some of the culture Indonesia and Jakarta have to offer. I have already thanked and congratulated Reza for his personal attention to ensuring you and your husband were able to enjoy the perfect vacation.

Along with that I'm happy you enjoyed the food at our Bengawan restaurant and the lavish treatments of the Keraton Spa.

Thank you for your support and for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back and providing a home away from home for you in the future.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Outstanding.

The room is outstanding with Bose sound system, good bathroom and loads of storage. Wifi excellent for Jakarta and the breakfast was extremely good.

What can I say. A true 5 star hotel and would recommend highly. Also has the advantage of being attached to Plaza Indonesia

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Joma71

Dear Joma71,

Thank you for sharing your amazing review of Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel Jakarta.

We were happy to welcome you and exceed your expectations in terms of the room size the lavish bathroom and our Premium Bose sound system.

Along with that I'm happy you enjoyed the breakfast at our Bengawan restaurant and the convenience of our connection to the luxurious Plaza Indonesia Mall.

Thank you for your support and for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

From the moment you walk into the light and lofty lobby you feel embraced by the staff, making you feel like you're part of the family - no matter whether this is your first stay or not. You never feel like you're just another guest. On your way to your room you get to see some of the countless, custom-made artworks displayed around the hotel. The emphasis on the design and luxury environment is also visible in the design of the pool, which I regret not taking a swim in. The rooms themselves are bright ans spacious and provide you with amazing views over the city. The beds are fantastic, and together with the quietness of the rooms make sure that you wake up fully-rested the next morning. A complete and quality set of amenities is provided. The butler service will attend to all of your needs; from providing you with a different set of pillows to making your evening reservation and arranging transport should you decide to go out. It is definitely worth checking out the Airport pick-up and the Visa-on-arrival service which will get you from your plane to the hotel without waiting for a single second.
The restaurant (Bengawan) and spa rightfully have their own Tripadvisor page and really complete the whole experience in this luxury collection hotel. Many thanks to all the staff for their great care!

Room Tip: Get the visa-on-arrival service, your butler can be reached via WhatsApp
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
desly_halomoan, Manager at Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel (SPG by Marriott International), responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Maurits v,

Greetings from Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Jakarta.

Thank you for wonderful comment that you posted through Trip Advisor.

My team in Keraton at The Plaza and I are delighted to learn that your stay with us was a pleasant one which left you with such wonderful impression of our hotel. No words can describe how enchanted we were to read your positive review.

Here in Keraton at The Plaza, we strive to provide our guests with indigenous and exceptional experience all the time.

We would like thank you for choosing Keraton at The Plaza and we do hope that your upcoming visit to Jakarta will lead you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I fully recommend this hotel for either business or pleasure trip. Really enjoy the lounge facilities as you are really pampered with unlimited choices of menu whether its for heavy or dessert cravings. Service is really friendly, our butler go all out in helping us with our needs. This is one trip that we are willing to come back to!

Room Tip: Keraton Suite is a way to go, but bear in mind light sleeper to ask which one faces the mosque. it is a little bit noisy during the praying hour.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear JosephAdrian,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for spending some of your time to review your comments to fellow TripAdvisor readers.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savoured your stay with us.
It is really pleasing and motivating for us to receive such compliment from our valued guests and we are glad that you are satisfied with every effort that we make here in Keraton at The Plaza.

I look forward to welcoming you back and catching up with you personally in the near future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the executive suite room over the weekens. I must say, its worth every penny.
The room was super spacious, not to mention the all day dining complementary.
Food also marvelous.
I would love to stay here in again in the future!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Natassya M,

Thank you very much for your beautiful review, I think everyone at Keraton at The Plaza will join me in saying it was a pleasure to look after you and I am delight to learn that the overall experience met your expectation, especially for our room and our Executive club benefit.

I hope that your next visit to us will not be too long in the making as we are all looking forward to welcoming you home to Keraton at The Plaza.

Kind regards,