See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Staff were helpful and accomodating. Rooms very well maintained and spacious. Good value, good location. Food and wifi were good. The only issue is the address, which is confused by the similarity of names of adjacent streets.

Room Tip: The room at the front is very good but is exposed to passing traffic noise. I slept well, but others should take a room behind.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Its tagline is true: home away from home. It's so comfy with spacious and clean room, relaxing pool, a few cardio equipments, and super friendly staff to ensure you enjoy your stay. We love that whenever we leave the room, we will come back finding the room is clean and our laundry is done. It's surely an oasis as outside the gate you can feel how hectic is Jakarta. One bit problem is sometimes we still can hear the noise from the vehicles outside.

Room Tip: Try to stay in rooms far from the main road
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Asti W
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This is really good place to stay. Room was clean and nice, pool area was good shape and staff was really nice. Bed was comfortable, fast WiFi, water,soda and coffee for complimentary. Hotel is in really good area, safety to walk nearest malls. To Senyang City mall you walk less than 10min, and Blok M about 15min.
If I come again to Jakarta, I stay again in this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VilleVantaa
Reviewed 5 April 2016

A little gem in big Jakarta. A small hotel in a nice area with great rooms and a really nice pool. Clean, welcoming, friendly. We did not try to eat dinner or lunch here but the breakfast was ok. Can highly recommend!

Room Tip: Bottom floor with exit to the pool
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank emmaelind
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on a work trip and the location was very close to where I needed to be which made it easy. It was also close to restaurants and to Senayan which meant I could actually walk to get lunch or dinner. The room itself was charming, with a very old world, European feel to it. It was clean and well maintained throughout my stay. Breakfast was adequate but there is a choice of only 4 packets and only one which I felt inclined to choose - which came with eggs and toast. The rest were more Asian breakfast choices like chicken porridge, fried rice and fried noodles, which I don't mind for lunch but I don't feel up to for breakfast. It would be nice if there were some other Western choices. I did however like that breakfast could be eaten in the room. Staff were pleasant and polite. Would definitely stay again as it feels like a home away from home rather than a hotel and when you look out the windows you see nice green trees so you don't feel like you are in the heart of Jakarta.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo