All reviewsroom apartmentbest featurefamily holidaylocal foodsair condition
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms provided were standard..but quite helped by the swimming pool facilities and the various menu at the restaurant...also the Air conditioner in our room not cool enough..luckily in each room the Air conditioner works well

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I have stayed to countless hotel in my life, never have i experienced like this before.

I booked my first night through Agoda Hotel, the next day i extend through an operator call who asked me wheter i want to check out or stay.

I was at the room from morning till 4 pm and noone knock on my door to ask how i would like to pay my extend stay. But notice i have 1 million deposit there.

I didn't stay the night at the hotel because i need to be somewhere else, so i asked my sister to help me check out at 11 am (check out time is 12 pm)

And this is what surprise me:
She could not come in, all my clothes and stuffs are already being move out. What kind of hotel that MOVE THEIR GUESTS BELONGING??

Whatever the reason is, it is very unacceptable. They had my deposit larger than the Agoda Price, so jusst assume that deposit was my hotel payment, am i not allowed to stay until check out time?

And their reason was so stupid : This is our regulation.
What kind of Hotel Regulation that let the staff toss aways their guest hotel stuffs before the check out time WHEN THEY HAD THE DEPOSIT MONEY???

And when i told the staff (Mr.Nanang), how unpleasent this is that i would write the review on the social media, the reply was , "Yes ma'am..(laughing), we will be waiting for your review" . Not even one apology was said during all conversation.

This serviced Apartment has the worst service.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank darkLantern
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Staying for 1 night, the apartment is quite old with old furniture, no soap, basic facility, inside bed room almost nothing at all beside bed. Check in need 1 mio for deposit and check out too quite long. The only place, I think good is the pool.

Stayed: September 2016
2  Thank HoeiKun
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

It smells so bad. You can't imagine how dirty was our apartment. Furniture is too old and not comfortable at all. No soap in the bathroom. Everything in the kitchen is so so dirty, you won't drink in their cup/ glass or cook in their pot. Electrical city went off for only about 15 mins. No sound proof, so noisy. Poor breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank khalifakhalid87
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

トリップアドバイザーに登録されてる住所が間違ってる。正しい住所は

長期滞在向けのアパートタイプのホテル。中型の冷蔵庫と電子レンジが設置されてます。その他には2口ガスコンロも設置され、フライパンや鍋、皿やコップ、ナイフやフォークもあるので、自炊が出来る。リビング、寝室とトイレが別れているので広い。さらに各部屋にWifiが設置され、インターネットが早くて快適!次回もここにします!

The address registered in tripadviser is wrong. The right address is,

Jalan K.H.Mas Mansyur Kav.126, Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220, Indonesia.

Recommended to short to long stay in Jakarta. Good location and rapid Wifi in each room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business