All reviewsroom apartmentbest featurefamily holidaylocal foodsair condition
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I used to live here in 1999. Now they turned one of the towers into a hotel - but the rooms are effectively self contained apartments.
So on the plus side they are huge and roomy. But since 1999 nothing much has happened to the fabric of the building - so whilst there are no complaints, it could all do with a paint and spruce up.
One thing to be aware of - it is right next to an area that has a lot of wailing. This is 4 am wailing and will wake you up. for me I won't go back solely for that reason.
Breakfast is good however and it is reasonably conveniently located.

Room Tip: go as high as you can
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I stayed on June 2015 for family trip to Jakarta, they have play ground for kids so my triplet nephew can play on this property.
This is old property, so they need extra renovation, specially their bathroom.

Room Tip: 3 bed rooms have reasonable price.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

When I was checked in, there was no welcoming from the staff instead of many staff at the counter. And they just ignore me when they see me already. It was very dissapointed. The bathroom was too small.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

The bed in the rooms are so comfortable. We stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment. The amenities are very outdated but at least kept clean. The toiletries are sad, do remember I bring your own. Nothing fancy about the hotel but I will come back to stay because of the bed. The apartment comes with a big kitchen and maid's room which were good to have but deemed unnecessary for us business travelers. Btw do look out for the book, it has some interesting info like what to do if you find a dead body!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Me and my hubby were stayed here for the first time. First check in, no one help me to open the door in the lobby. All the front office staffs are not good services. Very very bad attitude. When they meet of the guest, never greets. Also I found 1 hair in wash basin when we just check in. Also flooded around this place. Very very bad, we are not recommended.

• Stayed: February 2015