“Taste of Brazil”

Tucano's Churrascaria-Brazilian BBQ and Buffet
Ranked #923 of 8,648 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$ 2,48,000 - US$ 5,48,000
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I havent got good churrascu since I was last time in Brazil on 2011...but now I did at Tucano's. We chose lunch buffet like in Brazil, the starting point was sausages and chicken, continuing with excellent garlic beef and ending to the very best of meat, picanha. I totally recommned this place if you want to have a taste of good beef. For me this was the best so far in Jakarta.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Visited this place few days ago, and the food was really good. Personally, i have not been to Brazil, so it was a good experience for me to taste Brazilian food. I love all the BBQ meat, i was so full that i had to reject the server who was cutting the meat. LOL. but overall, the dining experience was awesome.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I went to tucanos for my friends birthday lunch...the food is good...the bbq is da bomb and the grilled pineapple also. Will be back soon!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I went there for lunch in a weekday with my gf.
Everything went very well. The grilled food is okay with the sauces, which help the taste for indonesians who prefer more to taste then the beef itself. Overall i like the beef cheeks.
The minus is from the buffet item. Some of the salads is not good. Even the hot section as well. Next time you have to provide wide variant of menu for buffet for the prize that you made.
My gf complain mostly about the dessert. Its only 2 selection and its not worthy fpr the price.

Ps. At the end of our lunch, my gf has problem in the dessert which she carefully remove a "plastic/ mica" from the food she already ate. Luckily she ate it slowly and please please becarefull next time.
The manager managed it very well by giving a complimentary lunch for my gf, thanks for your quick respon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

First time for us to visit this Brazilian Churrascaria, and if you are a meat eater you will love this place! The menu allows you to choose which cuts of meat that will be served, and until you indicate with the red disk, the meat will keep on coming, (there is a two hour limit). The oven baled pineapple was so sweet and delicious too. Just a little expensive for what you get, but the restaurant is very nice. Worth a visit as it is very close to City Walk!

1  Thank Neil W