1,295 results
All reviews signature restaurant grand deluxe room signatures restaurant automatic toilet big bathtub bubur ayam the executive lounge shopping mall direct access car free day breakfast buffet rain shower great facilities visit jakarta central jakarta business trip front office
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at the executive grand deluxe room for two nights.
Arrived in the afternoon and have warm welcome from the staff.
The room is superb with the designer chairs, high quality carpet and for sure impressive bathroom.
Have the cocktail hour from 18.00 - 20.00 at 7th floor and we tried the wine etc, this floor is really cozy and have great view to Bunderan HI.
We tried the spa which is better than other hotels that we ever stayed in Jakarta.
The choices breakfast are awesome.
This is the best luxury hotel in Jakarta from our opinion with reasonable price.
Location ? For sure its the best for us due its only a few steps away to Grand Indonesia & Plaza Indonesia.

Tips : Need quality time with your spouse ? your in good place.
Kids ? sorry boys and girls your parents need some relaxing time hehe..

Room Tip: NO kids please : )
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I stayed there for one night just last week. We had a meeting in the same hotel. The room was perfect - great bathtub, nice shower (rainforest shower), super bed, funny electrified toilet with 1 million functions (such as the ones I know from South Korea), great attentive personnel, lovely furniture, fast internet - all you can wish for. And the best for me was the great breakfast. Would come back anytime.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I stayed here for 1 night during the Lebaran holiday to avoid doing the house chores while the maids are absent. The check in was fast, great service, and spectacular interior. It was an amazing experience to relax in a perfectly decorated room with elegance and luxury. I do love the ambience, the view of Bundaran HI, and the modern room features. The bathroom was very pleasant with complete set of fine amenities. I can even enjoy the view from the tub. Awesome right? The room was very stylish yet futuristic, and most of all I love the lighting, bright but slightly dim. They also provide iPod dock which many other hotels don't have. I like how they please guests with little details like that. The most awesome thing is this hotel is next to Grand Indonesia so it could be easily accessed. Too bad they do not include breakfast in the room rate, so I chose to grab meals at Grand Indonesia because the breakfast charge is quite pricy. Overall, I really enjoyed my staying here and hereby I highly recommend Kempinski to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2012

spent new year afternoon this hotel.. the room is pretty small for its price range but luxurious nonetheless.. equipped with an ipod dock but with an oddly positioned LCD TV with poor picture quality.

bathroom is the best part of this hotel room. it's a state of the art bathroom with sophisticated design, it has electronic buttons to operate the toilet. the huge and beautiful freestanding bathtub occupy most of the bathroom.

the interior of the lobby area is far better designed than the rooms.

Room Tip: insist on the room facing the "Selamat Datang" Monument.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We spent our Xmas eve here, and It's the second time my husband and i stayed in this hotel.
We came back because we love it!!

The hotel is next to one of the biggest shopping malls in jakarta, and situated in the city center with lots nice resturants and places to go.

The room is luxury and elegant, we love the toilet design!!

Love the breakfast too, many selections and good quality.

In general, it is favorite hotel so far !!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple