The Westin Jakarta
US$ 137
Pullman
US$ 67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

US$ 266
  • Pool
All reviewsseasonal tastestallest buildingheavenly bedsky lobbythe indoor swimming poolspg membermany selectionspremium roomsashimicity viewindian foodbreakfast buffetcorner roomlounge staffspecial thankslarge bathroomwalk in closet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am a regular guest at this hotel for my business and I must say the staff here are some of the most friendly and competent people I have seen. The quality of their service is quite consistent across all the visits I’ve experienced. I especially want to thank excellent staff (Theresia) in the club lounge who are willing to take a step further to help resolve any issues you may have and make you feel home.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2018

A great choice for business travel stays in Jakarta. Good location, plenty of taxi's available, solid gym, and modern rooms. The buffet break is one of the best in Jakarta. Had a great experience at the restaurant, served very well by Brando when he served Chef Waldy's unique Hamburger, recommended. I found the facilities across the different floors slightly confusing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
The_Westin_Jakarta, Manajer Umum at The Westin Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CounselorOfChoice,

Thank you for staying at The Westin Jakarta, and for taking the time to share with us your experience. We're glad to hear that you had a great business trip, and that Brando and Chef Waldy took a good care of you at Seasonal Tastes.

We also hear your comments on the location of our facilities - though we can't do anything to physically change the layout of our building, please rest assured that our associates are always here to assist you.

We thank you again for your review, and we look forward to welcome you back to The Westin Jakarta.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

On april 22nd, my brother was throwing his wedding partyhere.

We were surprised and disappointed at its service. On that day, about at 5AM, I, my sister, her husband and my boyfriend went there to get ready for our brother’s wedding. We were wearing sloppy clothes (pajamas) and slippers only then asked the FO to assist us with room access. Two boy receptionists were kinda staring at our clothes and didn’t offer any help not like a receptionist supposed to do. No smiles at all on their faces. Even when we walked in front of them back and forth, THEY DIDN’t GREET US AT ALL. I am a hotelier too, but even though the others don’t understand about hotel and services, we were wondering where is the hospitality??
We’re just upset that our fam had spent like a billion in that hotel and then got treated like junk. We think that is just not what a 5-star hotel should give, which is very embarassing.

I did email them the days after but you know they didn’t really care about it, there was no further actions.

And now, weeks after the wedding, my dad wanted to throw a birthday dinner there and I helped him to reserve. And the operator of the restaurant did not answer my call a couple time. As I know, a five star hotel is spry and it is required to take any calls before the third ringing. But i had done some calls tho

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
The_Westin_Jakarta, General Manager at The Westin Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Elizabeth L,

Thank you for staying at The Westin Jakarta, and for trusting us to be the preferred venue of your brother's wedding and your father's birthday dinner. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced by you. We will review your feedback with the team.

We look forward to welcome you back to provide you and your family with a better Westin experience in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Nice Hotel, guest room from 53/F, staff are very friendly & professional. Breakfast good. Guest room a clear & comfortable
But location is not convenient and the toilet smell was very bad, need Housekeeping to do the refreshing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
The_Westin_Jakarta, Manajer Umum at The Westin Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear tsefion11,

Thank you for staying at The Westin Jakarta, and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your room and our breakfast selection at Seasonal Tastes, however we also truly apologize for the inconvenience with regards to housekeeping. We will review this further to ensure a better Westin experience moving forward.

We thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcome you back to The Westin Jakarta.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The spread is delicious and plentiful. However, lack of creativity in dessert department, lots of repetition. I wish they would have mocha cake or mini cookies to enjoy with their lovely tea. Their salmon sandwiches are excellent. And the view cannot be beaten.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear DUDETTE33,

Thank you for visiting us for tea at the Daily Treats. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the view as much as we all do here, as well as the salmon sandwiches. We hear your comments with regards to our desserts, and we will be sure to review this further as to offer a better experience to our guests in the future.