All reviewsseasonal tastestallest buildingheavenly bedsky lobbythe indoor swimming poolcarnitaspg membermany selectionscorner roompremium roomspecial thankscity viewindian foodlounge staffsashimilarge bathroombuffet restaurant
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Being an hotelier myself, I’ve got to give all my praises for all at The Westin Jakarta. The whole service experience was seamless, from the moment I arrived to the moment I board the taxi to the airport.
Arrival experience - When I arrived, the bellboy helped me from the entrance all the way to my room. He was lingering around during my check in and offered to help me with the luggage (2 heavy ones) to the room. At the front desk, he was diligently helping me to see for the better room and got me one near the lift, slightly bigger than usual!
Room - Super comfortable and thoughtful. I really love the aromatherapy balm! Only shortfall was the hairdryer, clenching it (to keep it on) for long makes my hand ache!
Breakfast - amazing international spread, service on point! I was truly surprised they greeted me by my last name when they serve eggs / coffee to me. WOW and feel so much like home.
Check out experience - absolutely fast and engaging. The front office staff (not the bellboy)?even volunteered to help us bring the luggage down to GF and patiently wait for us downstairs.
Not only that, all the staffs speaks relatively good english! That’s very comforting!
All I have to say that their service is one of the best I’ve seen and not even other Westin properties can be on par. Keep it up The Westin Jakarta!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
The_Westin_Jakarta, General Manager at The Westin Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Shimin W,

It was a pleasure to welcome you here for a stay, and we're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

At Westin, our mission is indeed to make our guests leave feeling better than when they arrived, and we're glad that we succeeded. I will certainly share your compliments to the Front Office and Seasonal Tastes team.

Again, we thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcome you back to The Westin Jakarta.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Had to visit Jakarta for 2 days and a friend of mine recommended me to stay 1 night at Westin Jakarta - tallest building in Indonesia, I was informed later by a staff.
Lovely smiles upon entering, smooth check in process and what a lobby!
It was conveniently raining whole day as I planned to stay in and experience every corner of this hotel : )
Spacious rooms with lots of air and what a sexy bathtub!
Got hungry on my way from airport, so I ordered Hainan chicken rice. It arrived in a nice display and it tasted soo good and comforting on a rainy day like that.
It was the first time I noticed the quality of food.

After some work, I hit the gym. Do you know what I love most? Beside of the newest equipment and spacious gym. I loved the screen on which you can what your favourite videos and at the same time enjoy Jakarta view.

I am a yoga lover and really appreciated the choice of mats to stretch on. After couple of minutes in sauna I hit the pool - felt so refreshing afterwards.

Felt tired but could not miss the chance to experience the famous Heishin.
So here I am, ordering strawberry margarita (thank you, bartender! I loved it, shame you did not have more strawberry puree) and warm appetizers from the menu.

I forgot the name of the waiter who took care of me but he was super professional.

Have you heard of Westin heavenly bed? don't listen, check in and experience for yourself.
I had a sound sleep that night. In the morning when trying to get some morning light in, I was a amazed how the lighting system is well thought through.

Say you travel with partner and he wants to work while you are sleeping, there is special light mode for "cozy", "reading", "studying" - love the idea of taking care of the guests need!

and here comes the best part of my stay - the breakfast.

First, I arrived in a spacious restaurant - Seasons tastes. Was greeted warmly by staff, who allowed me to choose the seat with the best view : )

and then I saw the Indian food station and that was it!

I did not want to spoil the moment and experience with another cuisines (Japanese, Indonesian, Chinese, western, healthy etc.) so I stick with Indian corner : )

Mr Rinaldi (young cook at Indian station) noticed my interest and offered to cook cheese naan especially for me.
That felt and tasted so good.

If you are a fan of Indian food as I am, you have to come and try it for yourself.

Thank you for great experience, The Westin Jakarta!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear larisamanuhutu,

Thank you for staying at The Westin Jakarta, and for taking the time to share this thorough account of your stay. We're delighted to hear that you managed to try almost everything we have to offer, from the signature Heavenly Bed, our dedicated wellness facilities on level 50 to both of our dining outlets and enjoyed everything as well.

Next time, do stop by the Heavenly Spa, also on level 50 for some true pampering - we have a special Red Wine Heavenly Massage package that I'm sure you would enjoy.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

New Hotel and attentive staff. First time staying in this hotel and never regret it over the Le Meridien. Checked in at the club lounge which is at the 65 floor oversea Jakarta as its the tallest build. The staff was quick to provide me with the room key as I did a mobile check in using the App. Upgraded to a suite as a platinum member. Room was huge and spacious and bed very comfortable.

Stayed: January 2018
The_Westin_Jakarta, General Manager at The Westin Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Poh Chang C,

Thank you for being a loyal SPG Platinum member, and for taking the time to share with us your staying experience. We're glad to hear that our associates took care of you well, and that you enjoyed sleeping on our signature Heavenly Bed.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Westin Jakarta.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

First time at the Westin Jakarta. Great experience. From check in to the service staff at the Seasonal Taste, service was of the highest order. Great views all round from the rooms and restaurants. Location isn’t the greatest in my opinion as traffic was horrendous in the evenings. Room was large and well maintained. My first choice in Jakarta.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear rayt66,

Thank you for staying at The Westin Jakarta - it was a pleasure to have you staying in our hotel, and we are glad to hear that we are your first choice in Jakarta. We do indeed pride ourselves on the quality of service we offer - I will certainly share this to the team.

Again, we appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel during new year evening. View was really awesome, staffs were friendly, service was great (i.e. Respond quickly to my request) and had indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi with great view. Everything was great and definitely will come back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear James R,

Happy new year, and thank you for choosing us as the place to celebrate the changing of the year. We're glad that you've had a great stay with us, and that you enjoyed the view as much as we do.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Westin Jakarta.