All reviews business trip luxury hotel nice room breakfast buffet chinese restaurant the executive lounge five star metro station xuanwu lake china floor alice english taxi concierge gym toiletries
Reviewed 19 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I went to sofitel sveral times, and i always satisfied their sevice. Especially, today i went to sofitel Hotel Club Lounge on 46 Floor. Two employee(Esther and Monica) were so kind and always keep smile. I was deeply moved their service. I recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2018

I chose the hotel as I will be at another property in Jiangsu next month and used it as a "feeler" ......this is certainly an older property and not quite the "luxury" it promotes itself as is. It is in need of an uplift - a dark and tired looking lobby with a sad LL Bar greet you upon arrival.......check in was smooth and the staff very helpful as well as the concierge (however the uniforms need to laundered and re-tailored). The room was a comfortable size but there were some house-keeping and maintenance aspects to the room that need to be addressed. Breakfast was filling with a good range of both local & western choices. Staff everywhere were polite and welcoming which made the experience all the better - just proves staff really do make the differance .

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Thanks for the service provided by ms Jinqiu&ms
Xie on 6th August night. I was meeting my friends and having some beer, they were really patient and polite.
Really appreciated hope to see them again for the next visit

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I thought this hotel was excellent and a good value at a lower rate. The lobby is nice, and the rooms are quite large with nice bathrooms. Water pressure is good. A couple of the things in the room didn't work but they were minor inconveniences and didn't impact my stay. I booked 3 nights on separate reservations and the front office staff combined my reservation so I wouldn't have to move rooms in the middle and also gave me a free breakfast, which was nice of them. Kudos to the staff for being great. You might find it a little on the old side, but that's not saying a whole lot considering how new most Chinese hotels are these days.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business