“Great breakast”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We had a great breakfast at the Flying Pan just two blocks from our hotel. They serve HUGE portions so watch out but what a great way to start off the day. Ask them to start A/C if its hot inside...

Reviewed 23 April 2012

After a big night out this is the cure to a nasty hangover. Lots of yummy choices and quick service.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

We used this for our breakfast base as we did not have it included at our hotel. My daughter loved the choice & there is something for everyone. Most of the breakfast deals include juice, toast & 2 small side dishes ranging from fruit to potatoes.
I had the omelettes & various other egg dishes. My daughter was not keen on the sausages which are patties rather than the traditional shape but apart from that we were all happy. You can sit on tables or chairs or there are sofas to chill out on if you wish. The portion sizes were quite large but as the prices were not cheap this reflected on this. Its open 24 hours, very central & service is good.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Not a big fan of the flying pan, the omelette always seem to be so small (they say "3 eggs" ... At home I do a bigger size with 1 egg ...) asked for olive oil for the minature side salad ... Their response was : "we don't have olive oil".
What do they use to fry the eggs then ?!
Only going there when I have no choice.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Good value, always open and a landmark in Hong Kong at this stage. The food is ok. When I was pregnant though I craved breakfast for every meal so we ate here a lot. You can't go wrong really here!