“Different lunch in TST”

OM Tapas
Ranked #649 of 11,598 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$ 51 - US$ 77
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: OM Tapas adopts a "Spanish by Spanish" concept, re-creating traditional Spanish dishes with contemporary techniques and presentation. Our group’s chef consulting team came and trained in various Michelin kitchens in Spain, not only we know what authentic tapas are about, we also aim to consistently impress guests with new ideas and offer only the best experience of Spanish cuisine right here in Hong Kong. It is conveniently located on a side street in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, next to K11 Art Mall.
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We had the weekend lunch special which is unlimited choices (from the special menu) and served at the table - we felt it was good value at $ 278+ pp
All in all it was very good, the Spanish omelette and seafood paella were the pick of the bunch
Worth trying if you're in the area

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this place ny accident. I haf the baked Spanish breakfast which was spectacular.
Coffee was ordinary, just have juice.
Enjoy

Reviewed 9 June 2017

The restaurant decoration is nice but air-con is really not enough
I keep sweating in the whole dining
Food are fair, we order seafood paella, quite ok and the size is reasonable
But really nothing special to attract me come back again

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The food was good, but we usually need to raise our hand for long or sometimes even need to walk to the bar to order our food. Not sure why they can't handle it even the restaurants was just half full. I don't think I will go again.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

At first this place appears cosy and the only tapas place in TST in the neighbourhood. It's sadly let down by the food.

Ordered some chicken croquets which tasted disgusting and I called the manager over to take them away. He obliged and returned 10min later offering me a compliment at dish of vegetable croquets. I had one bite only to find they were still frozen in the middle. Again asked the manager who apologised. He returned again with the same dish, (which I didn't ask for) but I declined as I had already lost my appetite.

Service staff are good but this place is let down by the incompetent kitchen staff. Food quality is terrible for the prices they charge.

Stay clear... !