“Good food and service”

Outback Steakhouse
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Luton, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Having visited Hong Kong following a tour of China, we needed a break from Chinese food. This was one of the restaurants we tried. Excellent and friendly service. Great food (that is if you like steaks and burgers etc of course !)

Visited October 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

• Turkish first
portsmouth
“Average”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Not as good as outbacks we have visited in other countrys

Visited January 2012
California
“Consistent”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Wow do I feel like a jet setter: reviewing TGI Friday's AND Outback steakhouse in Hong Kong! (ha!)

Don't judge me! I went almost 3 weeks of only Chinese food and I wanted to have a familiar tasting meal for once so I went somewhere I knew. TGI Friday's was really a bust as far as consistency with food goes, so I took my chances and went to Outback in hopes that I could get something that tasted like home without having to go to McDonalds.

I don't frequent Outback in the States, but the food was decent and consistent with what I expected everything to taste like. They did mess up on our order which we were a little upset about, but they corrected it and all was good.

One final issue I had was our waiter trying to con us out of giving him a tip when our party already had paid the "hospitality fee" they tacked on because we were a party over 6. Sorry- you get bumped down a star for that Outback HK...

• Visited October 2011
HK
“Aussie Cheese Fries and Alice Spring Chicken”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Best combo, order both! Also recommend the bloomin onion

Hong Kong, China
“Awesome Juicy Steak”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Also has bottomless soft drinks. Good service. Bargain price. Clean environment as imagined of a western restaurant.