“Gorgeous dinner”

Ranked #128 of 11,791 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

As a person who don’t like drink with alcohol, Burger Joys also provide very nice mocktail —Virgin Sex on the Beach. Also, all the food once we ordered they serve quickly. We finished in a flash time and it is very delicious.

1  Thank hoiyingjoey

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in here as it was just behind my hotel. Very small place. What a surprise; a really tasty burger. I can’t remember enjoying one so much. Quick and friendly service.

1  Thank swanboy01
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I popped into "Burger Joys" for a Cheeseburger for lunch whilst staying in the Wanchai area of Hong Kong. It's a small place that is a cross between a pub and a fast food joint. The menu has burgers, shakes, drinks, and sides. I just went for the popular Cheeseburger (HK$108) and a can of Coke Zero (HK$22) and ate in. My burger came quickly and it was fresh cooked and juicy but is was not the best burger I have eaten by any means... In fact it was 'Average' I'd say (and I have tried a lot of cheeseburgers around the World so I consider myself a bit of an authority on them!). In addition I think HK$108 (GB£10) for just a burger, with out fries or a soft drink, is pretty expensive and it wasn't worth the money. In summary okay if you are passing and you crave a burger, but if you have time to seek out an alternative there are better cheeseburgers to be had elsewhere in Hong Kong for sure.

1  Thank Roberts69
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Went to wanchai after watching movie at PP, literally this is more like a pub, then a burger shop, with comfy sitting.
I have order Fillet burger + Cajun Chicken Wings + Cheesy Fries + Coconut drinks.
All are freshly made, Cajun chicken wings are not so spicy and the fillet is very thick!

1  Thank 7bo852
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Allthough specialized in burger, i like all day breakfast here. Good price & quality. Avoid lunch time, Afternoon not crowd. Staff is friendly.

1  Thank SFChan2017