“small restaurant with nice food!”

Domon Sapporo Ramen
Ranked #3,059 of 8,531 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
singapore
“small restaurant with nice food!”
Reviewed 13 August 2009

Went there recently, was impressed with their noodles and ox tongue. Big tomato with this special souce is interesting too! Overall experience was good!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I dont like this restaurant, the food as like as production from factory.”
Reviewed 27 February 2009

I dont like this restaurant, the food as like as production from factory.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hong Kong, China
“cramped but good food”
Reviewed 12 November 2008

the ramen was certainly pretty good. gyoza had crisp and thin skin. the noodles were perfectly al dente. the soup base was tasty but not over bearing. overall a good meal. however the seating was not very comfortable, cramped and have to share tables.

1 Thank kcf21
hong kong
“Cockroach experience!! Crazy staff reaction!!”
Reviewed 11 October 2008

Two cockroaches came out durrng our lunch from wall when we sat on the bar table. Next time we went there, I was making a booking and asked for a table not a bar given previous experience. The funny answer that the female staff here gave me was "It's summer time, cockroach is natural, it might come in from outside. Even if you sit on the table, this doesn't mean there is no cocroach".!!!!!!!!!!!!

They think there are many bugs around their own restaurant apparently. So if it's like this in the dining area, can you imagine their kitchen?

She is the one who usually takes care of booking, be wary of her.

The other episode is, I dropped the napkins from the cup they put. So I told them, "I am sorry I dropped the napkins to the floor, can you give me more"?

The answer was: "Very cold vicious eyes from another female staff staring at me so long time without answering".

Are there people out of mind just because there are many people and take make a lot of money? Even if the Ramen here is the 'best' in hk (I think standard of ramen in HK is very low, that's why), I won't go back here ever!

After 4 years in HK, i haven't seen any decent ramen places in HK. Try ramens in other countries. If you have any other recommendations, please let me know. Thanks.

2 Thank chocobonbon