We were part of a Group to China & Hong Kong and the best Hotel on our Itinerary had to be the L'Hotel Nina. Simply Brilliant in terms of Exterior, Lobby, Rooms, Breakfast and Service. The Rooms especially had stunning views and the Interiors were amazing. The location is a little disapointing, however the other aspects like service and attention to detail make up for it. The Swimming pool was closed for renovation, however we did not miss the same as it was raining often during our trip. Will definitely recomend this property for all tourist types and will stay here again on my next trip to HKG.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong