Hotel itself is big, spacious and clean. The lobby and most especially the breakfast area, essence, is quite spacious for Hongkong standard. It is not located in the city but very near the airport. Rooms are very modern and clean, but quite small even compared to Marco Polo or Holiday Inn. Amenities are complete. Sockets are not enough. No sockets near the working table so very difficult if you have a short cord and you have to remove whatever is plugged beside your bed table. Major complaint would be reservation agent website. Not helpful at all. Instead of giving you an answer, they will email you to read their website and do everything from there. More helpful were the agents whose e mail I think were directly from the hotel. Cleaning persons were not available in the floors.I really don't know what time they are visible. Overall, rooms are ok. Breakfast was enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel