1,175 results
All reviews lkf hotel rooms are small great location breeze lounge oriental style aberdeen street fourth floor central location bars and restaurants hollywood road free wifi walking distance a harbour view room international calls airport express handy phone short stay
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Was recommended to me as Trendy, it is not. First impression was bad with the reservation that had only one objective to debit my credit card for the planned stay. Once I arrived at the hotel, they did show me a room that was ridiculously small but announced for 23 sqm, the furniture was old broken, carpet dirty and there was a bad mouldy smell. I asked if they were cleaning their air conditioning and they said that it was checked once a year. Very bad experience I got a flu after spending one night of course I moved to a decent hotel. Hoteliers should start to consider doing the right thing to protect their clients !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank polyakov123
LanKwaiFongHotel, Director of Sales at Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear polyakov123,

Thank you so much for staying with us and much appreciated your constructive comments which is essential for our improvement. I learned some of the room furniture is no longer in a good condition, such as some carpet and furnishing. We will perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks to strive for better maintained facilities in the future.

I hope that we have the chance to welcome you back again in the future.

Best regards,
Team of Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Had a last minute trip to HK and found many of the usual suspects fully booked! Decided to check out LKF hotel as I had stayed there a few years ago.
I guess it’s Shanghai tan meets budget hotel, what was shabby chic is now just shabby, ok it’s not that bad it’s clean etc just feels a bit like a maiden aunts or your grannies!
Having said that it’s a great location and the staff are friendly (for HK)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cgw99
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I had a short stopover, so I decided to book a night at Lan Kwai Fong. I had a good rate and it was only for 6-7 hours, to get a good sleep. Due to a late flight arrival, I checked in well after midnight. The process, however, was easy. The entrance doesn't look like anything too special, and I was a little hesitant at first, with some unsavoury looking types hanging around the neighbourhood, but it was actually fine.

The reception is very small, so don't expect anything palatial. It was fine for me. the room was small, but then again, it was just me, so that was fine. I just wanted to sleep. The bed was comfortable and thankfully, I had a few good hours of sleep.

The bathroom is small too, but nice hot water, good pressure in the shower and all the amenities you would expect were provided.

I checked out as easily as I checked in, without any fuss. The receptionist arranged for a guy to go out and call a taxi to take me to the station. It helped.

All in all, a short stay, but not a bad experience.

Would I stay here again? Yes, most likely.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear reza0810, Thank you for giving a review about your recent stay experience. We hope that you had a fabulous stay with us! We appreciate your feedback and will strive to give our best effort at all times.
We truly hope to welcome you back and you could spend more times to experience our hotel in next time!
Best regards, Team of Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We had the great fortune of staying overnight at this hip, funky and creative hotel as we made our way back to Australia from France. What a delightful surprise! The reception staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Robert made us feel very welcome. We arrived very early in the morning in a lagged and bedraggled state well before any reasonable check-in time and Robert took our bags, led us to shower facilities to freshen up and gave us some great tips for a morning of sightseeing.

Upon our return in the afternoon we learnt that Misu had upgraded our room (a view of the harbour from charming window seats). The warmth and generosity continued as when we enquired about checkout Robert offered a late checkout of 3:00pm the next day.

The room was spacious and the decor inspired. I highly recommend this hotel and especially the wonderful service of Robert who went out of his way to look after us.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

For a truly Hong Kong experience without the five star homogeneous “ I could be anywhere” feeling ... step inside the LangKwai Fong Hotel in downtown Central. Charm, great location and friendly helpful staff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
LanKwaiFongHotel, Director of Sales at Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Margie H,

We are delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us here. Your kind words about our hotel, location and staffs’ friendliness are deeply appreciated. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Thank you !!

Team of Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong