“Perfect for Families”
other travellers have booked this property
Stunning sea views overlooking hidden beach with nightly Disney fireworks, & full harbour view
Fully equipped open kitchen Fully equipped modernised open kitchen. Fruit selection provided as part of welcome mini grocery kit
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fully equipped open kitchen
Refreshments and condiments such as tea, coffee, chocolate, sugar, etc are provided.
Moon rise towards Central harbour on clear nights
Built-in wardrobe provided with electronic safe
Sunrise view from bedrooms and living room
Third bedroom with mirror wardrobe
Loft bed provided above twin bed in third bedroom
Main shower toilet
Basic first aid and sewing kit provided
Towels and hand sets provided
Washer and dryer with hidden pull out table for more work surface for laundry
Ensuite shower toilet for third bedroom
General layout and floor plan of flat
Part of the welcome mini grocery kit provided to guests for stays of a week or more
Amalfi pool opened from May-Nov from 7am - 10 pm daily
Amalfi pool opened from May-Nov from 7am - 10 pm daily
DB North Plaza taxi locations
Simple map of Discovery Bay
HK MTR map
For terms of 28 nights or more, access to Discovery Bay Residents Club at DB South can be provided
For terms of 28 nights or more, access to Discovery Bay Residents Club at DB North can be provided
Additional furniture for hire - folding travel cot
Additional furniture for hire - folding travel cot
Additional furniture for hire - Gulliver cot
Additional furniture for hire - inflatable twin mattress
Additional furniture for hire
Additional furniture for hire - folding single bed
Additional furniture for hire - made up folding single bed
Additional furniture for hire - single bed
Bedrooms can be provided with various themes from our selection of children's bed sets & cushions
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect for Families”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

Some years ago I promised my son that I would take him and his family (wife and 2 boys) to Hong Kong. I am a great believer in exposing children to other cultures and Hong Kong is the perfect place for that, particularly for Australians as it is relatively close.
I decided on this apartment as the reviews were very positive, it was clearly more spacious than apartments on HK Island or Kowloon and the price was reasonable. We were not disappointed. It was perfect, nicely laid out and furnished, with magnificent views and very conveniently located. It is quiet and with the bus stop within 20 metres, so easy to go anywhere. Discovery Bay plaza and shops are only a 5 minute bus ride (or a 15 minute walk) away and from there the ferry takes only 25 minutes to HK Central ! What more could you ask. For an Elder like me (76 yo) transport is very cheap ( the ferry to HK Central cost me HK$2 (A30 cents) !) but even the normal fares are very reasonable.
Annie has been very helpful throughout - always replying clearly and promptly to my queries. Kenneth was there to meet us and open up at 8.15 pm on a Saturday night.
I totally recommend this place to anybody, particularly families. There were 6 of us and it was perfect with that number. For us Australians any more than that would be squeezy but that is because we are used to having a lot of space.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Caroline2...
Sydney, Australia
“We had a very nice time in Annie's beautiful units”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We have booked into somebody else's unit in the beginning. But that owner took our money and sent me a message couple of days before I fly to Hong Kong that she wanted to cancel my booking ( unexpected behaviour and will not trust that owner again. Be careful of some people you deal with in this website even if they appears to have good rating). Then I contacted Annie. I was very lucky and Annie accepted my booking. When I actually checked into her property. Our flight was delayed. We arrived at about 2.30am instead of about 11.30pm. We were very lucky with Annie and her helper Maria and Raymond. Maria and Raymond welcomed us in front of the building at 2.30am in the morning and talked to us about things in the unit. We also got some nice fruit, milk and a loaf of bread from them. After we checked in, whenever we had questions, they always patiently answered our questions, sometimes even came to the unit to show us how to do things. My family had a very good experience with Annie. She is a kind, reliable, and responsible owner. I have no hesitation to recommend her to any travellers who wants to go to Hong Kong.

Liked best: The service
Liked least: Discovery Bay is a little bit out of way. For us, we don't have a very tight schedule and we just relax and spend time to enough the beautiful view in Discovery Bay and the ferry.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CFP1973
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Stunning Apartment with Gorgeous Views”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

My family and my brother's family rented this apartment for 3 nights in April and had such a wonderful time! There were 8 of us - 4 adults and 4 kids and the space is more than enough.

My son is highly allergic to peanuts so whenever we travel, I prefer a place where I can cook and therefore know what is in his food. This place provided the perfect solution since it is situated in Discovery Bay where there is a big expat population. The grocery store caters to expats so everything is familiar to us. I was able to prepare meals for my son to take with us to Disneyland and Ocean park. The kitchen comes completely stocked with whatever you need to cook. I was even able to bake a cake for my daughter who celebrated her birthday there.

The public transportation system is also very reliable. So getting to Disneyland, Kowloon, etc. is very easy.

Annie and Raymond also made our vacation hassle free. Annie is on top of everything and is always on hand to answer my questions.

We will definitely be back and would rent this place again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the view
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MA, USA
Reviewed 6 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Shanghai
Reviewed 4 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing