have you ever stayed on a 5 star hotel?
this is one of the lowest service 5 star hotel..
1) pay so much without breakfast.
2) 50 usd for breakfast per person, child below 3 free.
3) watch movie with money, you have to pay to watch movie. and if you clicked by mistake buy they can not cancel even if you have not watched the movie.
4) they have playbook story for children, but guess what you have to pay for it despite this is part and parcel of the hotel.
5) food we could not eat because only breakfast is 50 usd than how much would it be for lunch and dinner.
6) the location is so far and they do not have even a mini supermarket if you want to buy something. i asked the receptionist is there anywhere near by i can get something.. they are like we are sorry you have to go to town.
I WOULD NEVER ADVISE ANYONE TO STAY HERE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a lavish Victorian palace nestled along the shores of the South China Sea. Savor exquisite dining from around the globe, lounge the day away with a cocktail poolside or explore a garden maze in the shape of Mickey Mouse. Boasting stately accommodations with modern amenities plus live music in the grand 6-story lobby , this architectural marvel combines the splendor of a vintage seaside resort with the magic of Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneyland Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel