Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Solar Tower Camp(Hong Kong)
  • Restaurant
Mui Wo Inn(Hong Kong)
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)
2,199 results
All reviewskingdom clubenchanted gardendisney characterscharacter breakfastmickey mousecrystal lotuswalt's cafemagical staybedtime storystory tellingpark ticketshappiest place on earthbibbidi bobbidi boutiquedisney shopindoor poola sea view roomshuttle bus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2012

If you are doing Disneyland , this is a great hotel. At breakfast time it is the best opportunity for children to meet Mickey and Co.
Hotel has good dining options and the resort is not far from hotel with free bus.
We had a great experience here.

Room Tip: Do not stay on Level 5. It is the smoking level and MEGA smoky.
Reviewed 27 March 2012

It was our first time to stay in this hotel. The irony was that we had our grown up kids with us and they were like asking me why only now. The place is magical especially the lobby. Some staff were really nice and friendly.The place outsidekb the hotel is really magical especially at night. My husband with our kids loved to walk in the Promenade and The rooms we chose were with the balcony,overlooking the harbor. Truly a beautiful view of water and setting sun with the Disney harbor and lighthouse in sight. But it would have been better if they updated the rooms. Repainted and changed the curtain showers. There was this distinct smell so I didn't enjoy staying much in the room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank WanderCezy
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I stayed in the Kingdom Club suite with a interconnecting room with family of 3 kids. It was our 3rd time staying there and we are still not tired of it.. The rooms are very clean and spacious. I wonder how did they managed to keep the property and the rooms always like new. The service from the Club are consistently very good. I subscribed to the Disneyland Magic Access and I booked my rooms through the dedicated hotlines. The Magic Access provides free upgrade to a suite and I would recommend that you get it as there are other perks like priority seating in the Golden Mickey Show and discounts in the Disneyland shops. Mickey and the Princesses also make sure they appear in the Club daily. I am sure we will be back very soon!

Room Tip: Go in March - Cool weather, less crowd, no local or China holiday.
3  Thank Andrew3889
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I read the reviews on here and was expecting better, to be honest. My disappointment might be partly because we stayed in the Four Seasons (HK) just prior, and to compare them is only natural! The room was satisfactory, but I expected more of a Disney feel for the kids. The room looked a bit dated, and there was no wow factor for the kids.
The staff were nice, and certainly very friendly to the kids. The playroom was a nice idea, but I thought it could have done with more toys/activities.
The pool area was fantastic, our daughters spent a couple of hours on the slide, and the pool staff were extremely attentive and very vigilant. I was impressed by their attention to our children's safety, although of course we were supervising them the whole time too.
The character breakfast was worthwhile, but the food was only so-so. The characters were brilliant though, and spent plenty of time at each table, and made all the children feel special. A must!
The park is only a short walk away, so that's a huge plus.
The meals at the hotel were ok, but very expensive. We paid $10AUD for a bottle of water with dinner! My tip would be to feed kids dinner at the park, rather than eat at the hotel.

1  Thank CarolineJenkins
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We don't think a Hong Kong Disneyland experience would be the same if you didn't stay at the beautiful Disneyland Hotel. From the lovely staff, beautiful room, lovely food to the gardens and view, this is a perfect location to stay, that just adds to the fun you have in the park. We walked the promonade each morning to the park and in the evening back to the hotel. Immersed in Disney music and the gardens and fountains along the walk. It is worth not taking the shuttle bus to the park just to start your day off this way. We stayed 5 nights with a garden view room, enjoying the sea view when we wandered down to the pier. Early March is a great time to visit - cool t-shirt weather and not too humid. Definitely a recommended hotel.

Room Tip: Garden view for the garden lovers, balcony with sea view to enjoy the vista - all rooms are probably great.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple