I paid $600 and something Canadian dollars for the room and I thought that the room was not worth the price. The room had like dust everywhere, corners of windows, ect (I posted a photo. The picture was not the only one I took.). The service was bad, check in time was at like 2 pm (too late). We told the front office manager that we weren't able to sleep because of the noise of the room and he didn't admit that it was the hotel's fault. When we checked out, we said "hi" to the front desk person and she didn't even reply to us and she only checked out for us.
(I didn't go to the resturant or the spa so I couldn't rate them)
Before I checked in to the room for 3 nights, I booked a room at Shangri-La for 4 nights. (Shangri-La is cheaper, almost half the price of this hotel. $400 something Canadian dollars.) And I realized that the room at Shangri-La is actually cleaner, had less noise, had better front desk (was nicer), earlier check-in, and obviously charged us less for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world’s top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong’s best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong’s oldest temples and Asia’s longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Prestigia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental