1,425 results
All reviews metropark hotel hennessy road wanchai mtr station comfort room circle k wanchai area causeway bay convention center night life good size two blocks walking distance google maps central location free smartphone location is great an upgrade
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I had a transit flight and needed to stay in HongKong for 1 night with my family.. i was checking in with Jacqueline, she was very helpful...she did a brilliant service at Reception!!!.. Our rooms assigned on high floor with a large bed--- the room was so cleaned and so comfortable. The location is closed to MRT station, will stay here again very soon..

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Smithdonovan
geohkwh, Manager at Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Tripadvisor member - Smithdonovan,

Thank you for your kind review and compliment to our Assistant Guest Service Supervisor Jacqueline! She is very pleased to hear that her efforts paid off and made your stay a pleasant one. It is certainly a huge encouragement towards our belief in striving for excellence and motivation to provide quality service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Should any further comments or assistance be required, please feel free to let us know at geo.hkwh@kewgreenhotel.com, we will be most glad to be of assistance.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

House keeper in this hotel is not professional at all. She woke me up before 9AM and found out I hadn't checked out, she just walked away without an apology. Another day the other one forced me to clean my room even I refused her for 4 times. I can't believe how come this hotel can get certificate of excellent from Trip Advisor. Very bad experience and service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Joyce_in_Taipei
geohkwh, Front Office Manager at Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Tripadvisor member – Hui-I L,

First of all we would like to thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong.

We would like to assure you that we constantly strive to achieve only the highest level of quality, service and hospitality and we truly regret that we fell short on our goals.

We will make sure to share your comments with related department for rectification measures, as this is not the experience we would want our guest to receive, yet we are appreciative that you brought it to our attention.

Thank you and we hope this would not hinder your intentions to return as we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel in the nearest future to witness an improvement on that matter.

Should any assistance be required, please feel free to let us know at fom.hkwh@kewgreenhotel.com, we will be most pleased to assist with.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

After checking reviews online on Tripadvisor, I decided to book Kew Green Wanchai since it had good reviews. I booked the reservation via Ctrip and at that time booking via this agency was a hassle. Living in Taiwan, they had to call me and I had to call back it took about an hour or more via phone to get the booking done. Not only that, the booking was made incorrectly. When I got to Kew Green, the check in took a while primarily since Ctrip screwed up the booking. First of all, they booked me down for 3 nights under 2 separate booking so Kew Green Staff got confused about this. Then, they only mentioned that I get twin beds. I booked a double bed during reservation which was done 2 months prior. Fortunately, the staff Amir or Amine (sorry if I got your name wrong), did an excellent job to fix the situation. We were given our rightful room the second day which was ok since I totally understand that stupid CTRIP made the wrong booking. Kew Green is an amazing hotel, for the price you are paying. You even get smart phones with 4G for free each room and I think this was what amazed me! Having a smartphone with hotspot made touring through HK a lot easier. The bed was also amazing and rooms were spacier than the usual small HK rooms. The location is quite good also and very convenient. Overall I'm very satisfied with my stay here and will be looking to come back to Kew Green again. I would advice Kew Green to double check all Ctrip bookings in the future to prevent these type of problems. I hear also that they usually screw up bookings at a high rate and customers will look to blame the hotel. So, don't ruin your great reputation by partnering with a lousy online booking agency like CTrip, it is not worth tainting your reputation.

Room tip: Always go for the double bed room if you want a spacier hotel room and do not book thru Ctrip Ever!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank zandytan168
geohkwh, Front Office Manager at Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Tripadvisor Member – Zandytan168,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.com.

It is our great pleasure to have you stay with us. Your kind words would definitely be creating an enormous momentum to strive further for quality service beyond guest expectation. Thank you for the compliment to our Guest Service Supervisor Amine. He was very happy to learn about your feedback and how she made a huge impact in making your stay the most memorable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming back in the near future, help you maximize your Hong Kong experience and make your stay much more pleasant than your previous visit.

Once again, thank you very much for choosing Kew Green Hotel Wanchai. Should there be other comments or assistance be required, please feel free to let me or the team know at geo.hkwh@kewgreenhotel.com, we will be most pleased to assist with.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. Handy to catch a transportation such as taxi, bus, tram, and MTR. Lots of convenience stores and restaurant near by.

Walk around the hotel area is fun. It likes a big complex, you can find anything you want.

Trip type: Travelled with family
geohkwh, Manager at Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Tripadvisor Member - Mon T

Thank you for the kind words and sharing your experience with us.

We are very pleased to hear that you find the location of the hotel proximal to almost anything that the city can offer during your stay. Your feedback is of high importance to us which serves an encouragement towards our stance to exceed guest expectation in making the stay a much memorable one. We will be happy to be of service to you again on your next visit and help you maximize your Hong Kong experience!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Should any further comments or assistance be required, please feel free to let us know at geo.hkwh@kewgreenhotel.com, we will be most glad to assist you.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

A group of us, 9 people visited Hong Kong from Taipei for 4 days and stayed at the hotel Kew Green Wanchai. As we arrived slightly earlier before 1pm, i.e. before the regular check-in time, the reception still attended to us politely and helped us through. we actually managed to get 2 out of 5 rooms ahead of time, so that the group could head out for our next appointment without any delay.

the hotel is clean, well-located, close to the subway station, many local food and restaurants around, and the staff are very friendly, helpful and attentive. we are very impressed.

special compliments to Guest Service Supervisor Amine Hachami, and also Maxim, who had been helping us a lot during our stay with the hotel. deeply appreciated and we will definitely come back again if we do visit Hong Kong.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank michaelyong88
geohkwh, Manager at Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Tripadvisor member - Michaelyong88,

Thank you for your kind review and compliments to Amine and Maxime! They are very pleased to hear that their efforts paid off and made your stay a pleasant one. It is certainly a huge encouragement towards our belief in striving for excellence and motivation to provide quality service.