Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong
US$ 315
US$ 182
Hotel ICON Official Website
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

US$ 190
US$ 139
Trip.com
US$ 185
US$ 149
  • Restaurant
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$ 175
US$ 148
US$ 167
US$ 146
US$ 332
US$ 284
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees(Hong Kong)
US$ 91
US$ 69
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 86/night.

US$ 430
US$ 352
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 393/night.

1,345 results
All reviewsmetropark hotelhennessy roadwanchai mtr stationmetro parkcomfort roomcircle kwanchai areacauseway bayconvention centernight lifegood sizetwo blockscentral locationwalking distancegoogle mapssmall hotelexcellent location
Reviewed 25 September 2014

I just stayed at MetroPark Wanchai for a convention. The hotel has a small but nice lobby with a very friendly staff. Everyone was very helpful and accommodating. They were able to check my bag because I got their early. It's a 13 min walk to the convention center and about 6 mins to the Wanchai MTR. There are plenty of local restaurants in the area and the hotel also features a nice restaurant and bar. I didn't try the restaurant for dinner but did get the breakfast buffet. The buffet was good, it had all the essentials for a nice hot breakfast. Surprisingly the scrambled eggs were really really good, especially M-F. I think the chef is different on the weekend. Regardless it was relatively inexpensive, convenient, and good.
The room and bathroom were nice and clean. I got two bottles of water everyday and fast free wifi in the room. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SDCH000
Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights really enough. I thought there are under staff, not so prepared for full guess. The management didn't inform guess before they tried a fire alarm system. I believe it wasn't proper enough since fire alarm testing during the day caused a panic attack in the first place. Even the room is quite small, but it's clean.
Over all, just fine...

DOperations, Manager at Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Dear Tripadvisor member - EmidaMida,

Thanks for your comment on Tripadvisor.com. We are so sorry to learn of the incident and would like to apologize for the mishandling of alarm testing by the contractors that caused much inconvenience to hotel guests. The testing was stopped right away until precautionary measures and notice were properly arranged to minimize disturbances. The incident has also been brought up to the attention of concerned departments in order to avoid recurrence in future.

Although the stay was not a pleasant one, we would look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to our hotel to prove this is not the norm and should there be any assistance or service required, please feel free to contact us at doo.hkwh@metroparkhotels.com.

Director of Operations

Reviewed 19 September 2014

My wife and I stayed this hotel from September 1, through September 4, 2014. The room was clean and the air conditioner worked well. The staff cleaned the room well each day and the desk staff were friendly and helpful each time we needed something. This hotel is in a convenient location to subway locations and within 15 to 25 minutes walking distance to some attractions. Buses run in front of the hotel as well. We did not eat at the hotel. We would stay here again because of location and found it reasonably priced. We recommend a stay here if you are a budget traveler and not finicky about amenities. Overall we had a good experience and have no complaints about our stay.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2014

The first bad sign was that there was no driveway , the taxi driver had to stop on the side of the road to drop me off. Bathrooms are old and need renovation. Breakfast was really poor. Location wise, it offers easy access to Central and Causeway Bay but nothing interesting in the area. For not a lot of extra money, I could have stayed at a much much more decent hotel.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
DOperations, Manager at Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Dear Tripadvsior member – Marwa S

Thanks for your comment on Tripadvisor.com. We regret that your stay was not comfortable this time. Owing to the hotel layout & traffic constraints, we would not be able to provide a driveway for dropping off, that’s why extra staff has always been deployed to assist guests at the hotel entrance. We have taken note of your comments about the bathroom and breakfast of which have been brought up to the attention of concerned departments for rectification immediately.

We would still look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to our hotel and being of service to you. Should there be any assistance or service required, please feel free to contact us at doo.hkwh@metroparkhotels.com.

Director of Operations

Reviewed 5 September 2014

Took the metro from the airport to Hongkong, cost 100 HK dollars single, great ride abot 30 minutes. Then a taxi to the hotel, cost 34 HK dollars very cheap around 8 minutes! The hotel is modern and the rooms are well laid out. I was upgraded to a suite which was nice on the 9th floor. The hotel is about 15 mins to the Peak tram station. Around are shops and some nice looking restaurants. Interestingly when I entered my room I could smell a bit of damp, there was a dehumidifier running in the corner. Compared to what I had in mainland Chine it wasn't too bad. Only stayed one night. Food was OK, but I like good street food and in HK you are spoilt for choice! I didn't use the gym or eat here.

Room Tip: 910 was a good room
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business