Since my last bad experience with Shangri Hotel at KK, I started to stay with Four Seasons Hotel whereever on my vacation and I found that there service is excellent and my recent stay at Four Seasons in Hong Kong is unsurpass from their conceige, door man, receptionist to manager. Their food quality and service is surberp. The room is nice and clean and the bed is excellent quality making you want to stay there forever. The harbor view room overlooking the victory harbour with a magnificant view of Kowloon. Their free spa service is very relaxing especially after a long shopping day. Worth every single penny of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong