Only stayed one night here, but really wished it could have been more. We had a corner suite on the 43rd floor and views of the harbour were probably the best you're going to get.
The service on check in was excellent. Just the right balance of personal, but also efficient do we were not hanging around (Shangri La hotels take note).
The room is very well appointed, all the usual things you would expect. The decor is a tasteful mix of western and asian luxury styles, without being too flashy as some places do get carried away.
Overall, this is up there with the Mandarin and the Peninsula, no doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong