Anne Black Guest House (YWCA)
US$ 233
US$ 163
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$ 316
US$ 196
Hotel ICON Official Website
US$ 367
US$ 289
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$ 158
US$ 118
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees(Hong Kong)
US$ 98
US$ 69
Trip.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 81/night.

US$ 196
  • Room Service
US$ 189
US$ 161
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

US$ 139
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

US$ 269
US$ 211
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 235/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2012

close to ladies market (mongkok MRT) around 15 minutes by foot. they have public laundry room it's cost 40 hkd for washing and drying (6th floor). simple and clean room (very old TV and AC). nice and polite staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I stayed at the Anne Black for 5 days. Im quite satisfied with the cleanliness of the room and service of the hotel staff. I was given a room w/o a bathroom, and so had to use the communal bathroom. That was okay too, because the bathroom was clean, and it was never really occupied when I needed to use it. However there is no fridge in the room.. I couldnt chill my food and beverages.

It takes about 15mins to walk to Mongkok MTR. The guest house is situated right smack in the middle of a residential estate and school - it felt pretty safe even when I walked back to the guest house during night time.

Generally, this place is no frills, good for budget travellers. I'd only stay here if Im on a tight budget.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The Anne Black YWCA is not a pretty hotel but it certainly works as a cheap place to stay when you are looking to control your budget. The rooms are clean and they and the bathroom facilities are cleaned daily which is really my main concern with a room. The beds are hard and not the most comfortable but work just great after long days roaming the strees of Hong Kong. We found the hotel to be quiet and fairly easy to get to via the train (about a ten minute walk from Mong Kok station) although you won't find it convenient to stop back at the hotel to change or drop off bags (its just far enough out of the way of other things to do). Would certainly stay here again as it was perfectly pleasant and pretty much what we expected for our money. Restaurant had some OK breakfasts for a reasonable price so it made starting the day easy.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We stayed in this hotel as part of our HKG and Shenzhen package tour. It is located in the Mongkok area, however it's quite a long walk to the shopping area, so we take a cab (HKD 20-23) to the Mongkok shopping center like Langham Place and Night market areas. The rooms are quite small and old however its clean and we had our own bathroom. The only thing I don't like about this hotel is that its a 5 minute walk to the main road. It's located in a school and residential area. I do like the restaurant in the lobby during lunch, good and very affordable food if you choose their lunch specials, at night they provide live music. They have free wifi in the restaurant and lobby.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank guideme
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Hi All,
I stay at the YWCA for 4 nights last week with my family.I book 2 rooms cos i have 2 teenage kids
with me and we end up having a separate room in different floor.Request for room to change to
the same floor for the family was not done.Room wise we found one of the room my children stay
have some weird smell and the electric kettle at our room actually have stain in it and smell of
milk.Location wise is not really great as it is uphill and inconvenience if it rains.The elderly will
have a hard time walking back to the hotel if there is rain and they are not prepared with
umbrella.I would recommend spending a little bit more for the Metropark Kowloon hotel which
is just across the main road.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family