“The Luxe Manor Hong Kong”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Luxe Manor

The Luxe Manor
Ranked #42 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
Singapore
“The Luxe Manor Hong Kong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

The hotel is centrally located in the heart of Tsim Sha Shui. It is about 5 minutes away from the nearest MTR station. We were staying in the deluxe room. Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly by several counter staff and they were efficient and helpful during check-in. I was pleasantly surprised that they have arranged two adjacent deluxe room for my family, even though I did not inform them of this need before my arrival. More pleasant surprise awaited me as I was informed that I have free access to several drinks in the mini-bar, a complimentary shuttle bus ride to the airport for one person in each room and even free local calls made in the room. We have no problem at all connecting our laptops, iPads, and iPhones to the wireless service and the internet speed is fast and stable. The rooms are tastefully decorated and my children enjoyed staying in the room. The rooms are very clean and new. The deluxe rooms are very spacious and even after adding an extra bed, we still have ample walking space. My children especially enjoy the complimentary desserts that were delivered to our rooms every evening. Overall, this is one of the best hotel I have stayed in Hong Kong and it will certainly be the hotel of my choice whenever I visit Hong Kong. And not forgetting, my children simply love the different nice messages written on a card that was attached to the dessert plate. Boey

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
, Marketing Communications Department at The Luxe Manor, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post comments regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is very valuable to us. It is always our primary aim to underline each guest’s unique needs. Hope our arrangement did make our stay more convenient. Those surprises you and your family received are the privileges we tailor-made to our Deluxe Room guests. We hope to welcome you and your family back to the hotel on your next visit.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

I've just stayed here for four nights and thought it was a good hotel option in hong kong. The rooms are small, but quite standard for HK, the breakfast that is included is great. You are quite central to everything, the staff were very helpful, with the exception of one lady who greeted us at the reception when we checked in. All in all, a safe option for Kowloon.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jess D
Thank you for your comment. We are glad that you discovered the conveniences of our location. Although you feel our staff was helpful overall, we are sorry to read that you found an exception when you checked-in. We will ensure our Front Desk agents keep high standards of hospitality and welcome at all times. We hope to welcome you again very soon.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

I have just returned from a business trip in Hong Kong and wanted to say a few words about the Luxe Manor in Kowloon.

The rooms are very clean, a good size and very welcoming, also there was excellent free WIFI in the room which was very much appreciated.

This level of service was matched by the staff also, the reception staff, to the concierge staff up to the Hotel Manager who was always on hand when you needed her, nothing was to much trouble and they made my stay a very pleasant one.

Keep up the good work.

To summarise, an excellent hotel, with excellent staff and would certainly recommend to others.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your review after returning home. We are delighted to know you are satisfied with our warm personalized services for which we always promote and proudly present to every of our guests. Your words are an encouragement to us. As always, we will keep up to deliver a uniquely simplifying stay to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friend in the very near future.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

The staff makes you feel at home. The atmosphere is very personable and warm. I am a business traveler, and often stay at larger hotels, but not anymore in HK. My experience at The Luxe Manor has made this my favorite spot to stay in Hong Kong. The location is the best in the Kowloon. The rooms are very clean and nice. The food is very good, and you cannot beat the breakfast buffet. The room amenities are the highest standard and the environment is very comfortable where ever you go, from the lobby to your room. If there are any concerns or problems, I can assure you that the staff will make you feel better... quickly. Ms. Pal Ho is the Touch Manager... she makes me feel extremely welcome everytime I see her in the lobby. And her staff is always helpful and in good spirits. Even though the hotel is beautiful, its the staff that makes me come back every time I am in Hong Kong.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing The Luxe Manor as your favorite spot to stay in HK. We are happy to know that you like our bountiful buffet breakfast as well as our service culture. On behalf of TOUCH Manager Ms. Pal Ho, we would like to express our gratitude for your appreciation. We look forward to extending our warmest welcome to you again in the near future.
Geelong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

I've stayed at this hotel many times. The rooms are very cool and the bar, restaurant and reception are just as funky. Prices are very competetive and I love the location as it's a 5 minute stroll to the MTR, but far enough away from Nathan Road that the noise is not an issue.
The 1%ers are what I enjoy in a hotel - this one has a few. 2 for one happy hour in Dada Bar from 3:30 to 8, bonus drinks when dining to encourage patronage and free wifi throughout the hotel and rooms. Beds are very comfortable with pillow options on your bed. It's often hard to find comfortable beds and pillows when travelling so these are the prime points for choice given HK tires you easily.
I am one who loves a luxury hotel but will always favour a small boutique or funky\quirky hotel. The staff are not in your face here and are always friendly.

Room Tip: Get a breakfast package. The breakfast is good and HK doesn't offer many 'cafe' experien...