“Average Desserts”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Chanced upon this place as we were walking around the nearby goldfish markets and was craving something sweet. Ordered a mango dessert as well as another hot one I could not remember. Desserts tasted pretty average, can find this anywhere.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were strolling along the street when we randomly stopped at this place for desserts. We don't know what to expect but it's a risk worth taken.

We ordered four different desserts. They were advertising purple sweet purple which was intriguing but I had walnut 'soup' since it's a shop called walnut!

Beautifully presented and tasted delicious. Not too sweet but healthy with all the natural ingredients. Price is really decent and staff was friendly.

Will visit again when we can, all the way from England, UK.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My family and I got three different deserts here and they were very very good. The only thing that I had to complain about was the volume of the restaurant. But that is kind of to be expected because we were in Hong Kong (People in Hong Kong are quite loud. They have a tendency to yell over one another so they are very loud.) I can't wait until I am able to go back and visit again!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The waitress was so friendly. We went here couple times in a day after our lunch, and after we went to the Kowloon Park.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Their namesake indicates specialty in walnut, in fact the combo dessert we had: walnut and almond were fragrant and tasty and price were reasonable in this area.
Will definitely visit again when in the area.