Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 39
US$ 37
Trip.com
US$ 31
Hotels.comUS$ 37
PricelineUS$ 39
eDreamsUS$ 39
All reviews causeway bay frosted glass small space double room short stay convenient location hotel is located mtr elevator cwb station convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

Short stay here during national holiday! No breakfast at this hotel! Very pretty hotel inside! Short walk from Times Square and mtr is close too! Good stay here! Staff are friendly and helpful! Help you get cabs if you need it! They have little cards you can take of popular touristy places to go to that you can show the can driver which helps!

Date of stay: October 2012
2  Thank Ninakins9
Reviewed 14 January 2013

The hotel is newly refurbished and what surprised us is that the twin room is quite big and the beds are large single beds. The reception staffs are quite nice, too. The only problem is the incredibly small toilet. If you are traveling with friends, you'd better ask your friends not to look at that direction while you are in the toilet because you barely can close the door! I wonder why they didn't make more space for the toilet and shower but left large space for the main room.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank dingdonwu W
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I stayed in Mini hotel with a colleague for one night in our way back from China. I booked it because of its excellent location in Hong Kong Island, and I found my stay there very pleasant. I loved its great location on Causeway Bay, surrounded by all sort of shops, cafes, and shopping malls, and easily reachable by metro, buses and taxis. I found its staff friendly and very helpful. Our room in the 16th floor has a good economic design that makes the most of its small size. I found the choice of white for the wall and furniture of the room very smart because it made the room seems bigger. The bed was very comfortable and cozy. The Wi-Fi coverage is very good, and the room has also a safe, TV set, and a mini-bar. On the flip side, the room has no closet, and the toilet, which is separated from the shower, is tiny that you can easily compare it to airplane lavatory when you shut its sliding door. That being said, both toilets and shower were very clean and well maintained.

Bottom line, I would definitely stay at Mini Hotel if I ever come back to Hong Kong with my wife. But if you go with a friend, I think each should get a single room, due to the lack of privacy in that tiny double room.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank ayaa1977
Reviewed 24 December 2012

We stayed 6 nights in december, my first impression was it smelled really good as you entered the hotel reception room! I liked it and there was some nice christmas decorations!

I booked this hotel because of it's location Times Square and Sogo were only 5-10 minutes walk away and also very close to the different MTR enterance. The restaurants was nearby and many other shoppingmalls. And also there was free wi-fi connections in our rooms worked very good!

As for the room we were 3 persons in the same room, the beds was very comfortable and clean.
A few people have described that the floor was quite sticky but personally it didn't disturb me since there was slippers we could use or at least I know the staff have cleaned the floor.
The only thing we had problem was the toilet seat since both me and my brother are very tall persons, we couldn't use bathroom and close the door our legs simply didn't fit. Somehow we solved the problem by sitting across the toilet seat instead our heads facing the shower space :) But once again it didn't disturb us that much it was more funny and different!

We had some nice sleeping because it was very quiet both from the street and at the hotel itself, the staff was very helpful and kind I really enjoyed my stay.
I highly recommend Mini Hotel for others since the hotel itself doesn't have many errors, it's quite new but it's getting better and better! But for those worrying for legspace in the toilet it's not a big problem you can live with that! ;) Worth every penny you paid!
We'll definitely stay at the same hotel next time we go to H.K!
Thank you Mini Hotel CWB!
See you again
/ E

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 247hysteria
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This hotel is seriously good. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel with my family. Would reccommend it to anyone! Its only a 5 min walk to times sq and the mtr(causeway bay) easy to.go anywhere! Very clean room except for stinking sink(i think something was clogged) overall i went in november and it is awesome!

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank NAAVENA
JeanneLee, Sales & Marketing Executive at Mini Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2012

Dear Naavena,

Thank you very much for your review.

We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you perceive the hotel to be of good value.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to everyone and the TripAdvisor community.

Please do let me know if I may assist with anything in the future. I would be delighted to personally look after your upcoming reservation.

Warmest regards,