All reviews sunny bay north plaza lantau island sea view ocean front a short bus ride public bus free shuttle near disneyland semi buffet tung chung hotel shuttle family hotel quiet location big buddha close to the airport wellcome supermarket
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Auberge Discovery Hotel and I love everything about the hotel. It's near the plaza, though it closes pretty early for a tourist destination. Nevertheless, you have several restaurants, a coffee shop, and 711 within your reach.
The rooms are spacious and the bathroom is such a delight to see. It has glass walls and is just near your bedside. Only thing that is missing probably is a bidet which I am used to having. I know bidet isn't
much of a household stuff abroad, but in my country it is.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were impressed with this hotels attention to detail. The location was great, the pool was impressive and the access to the beach club sealed the deal. Th e panoramic view was well worth the upgrade.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank chicago_ILComcast
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife arrived quite early from their regular check in time... And the hotel not only allowed early check in they also upgraded my room to suite for free!! Great place to stay if you want to go to disneyland or transit to the airport because airport hotels are quite expensive.. just 20 minutes to airport by public bus and 30 minutes to central hongkong with mtr from sunny bay.. it's sad that i just stay 1 night in this fantastic place.. definitely back here..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Very nice hotel on Lantain island, close to the airport. Very good breakfast, nice pool, friendly and helpful atmosphere. A small shopping center within walking distance. Stayed here because of the proximity to Discovery College where I had my business.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms good for relaxing nice pool good food great space very nice and good for it's money great access to buses and taxis. It has Nice views and good bathrooms can't complain! However did make a mess up of our booking so we got a different room however still just as nice!

Stayed: November 2017