Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Aug 1991, my pregnant wife and I stayed at Boothe Lodge for a 5 days to a week on our way to study Chinese in Taiwan. Where we still are. (Nov 2012). In Feb 2012, went back there with my now 20 year old daughter. The place has been kept in really good nic. The staff are very helpful. The breakfast rather rudimentary, but sufficient. They gave a discount on the price quoted on the website. The situation of the Lodge is a big plus.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank need2divetw
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Checking was swift and friendly. We arrived at 10am expecting to just store our bags but the very helpful reception staff gave us a room straight away. The room was a good size with two double beds, aircon, plenty of storage space. Rooms are tired but clean and everything you need is provided- from complimentary toothbrushes to a jug of boiled water brought to your room.
Couldn't fault the staff- the next day we were heading to Macau overnight and only wanted to take a small bag with us, so the Lodge let us store our bags for two days for only $10 HK (£1)

This is a great budget option hostel/hotel in a good position for all the attractions in Kowloon. Would definitely consider staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I gave the kind female receptionist chocolates for giving me the room I liked 4 years running. It's now rather run down and unkept. It's noisy as hell during any Chinese holiday. What's the point in tongs beside the breakfast bread if a staff member takes the bread out of the packet by hand? One of the employees borrowed a relatives taxi and took me to the airport for half price. Newish supermarket 70 meters away with everything. Laundry across the road. Good cheap eats nearby in Nathan Road. I think Hong Kong is soon to introduce the mandatory food outlets with grades as per Singapore. I'll be in HKG in September 2012 but I'll try somewhere else. Pity. Nice staff though.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 8002reverse
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Was spending $200Can. Cut that in half plus added free wifi and breakfast. Great for the budget traveller.

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank Max D
Reviewed 29 November 2011

After wasting half a day trudging around Kowloon looking at various disreputable dives and becoming discouraged at lodging costs and poor values, I visited Booth and signed up for a one week stay at a slightly reduced rate compared to a shorter stay. This is the sort of place I usually frequent....a rather simple, clean guest house atmosphere with a very pleasant dining room, friendly staff, and a good breakfast (included). The only disappointment was the price, which exceeded my previous all-time record (Singapore January 2011) by a factor of two. However, this isn't Singapore or Bombay, which renders the comparison irrelevant. Rooms are on the upper floors (7-9). Near MTR Yau Ma Tei station. Plenty of buses to Star Ferry at Nathan Road. Very close to Temple Street night market. For HKG Booth is a good value.

Date of stay: October 2011