Staying from May 23-26, 2012 with 2 rooms booking. Not a good start with Sheraton Reservation Center as we got confirmed the smoking rooms instead of NON SMOKING Tower Deluxe Harbour View Rooms. Try to contact the hotel reservation but they mentioned fully booked. Got last minute confirm the room requested after e-mail complaining that this prepayment booking were made 1 month in advance and as a SPG member, I cannot accept.
Very impress for the hotel location and facilities offer for tower rooms. Twin room, bed is a bit small and the lounge is not much space to move. Compliment on the deluxe breakfast at Oyster wine & bar. Services staff are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. Join Starwood Preferred Guest membership for free and enjoy complimentary in-room internet when you book on our official website! All 782 guest rooms are now equipped with a free smartphone device for unlimited local call and 3G data on the go during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers