This hotel is part of a big complex that includes the hotel, condos and a mall. The hotel is not really close to any major attraction, but it has a MTR station (subway) in front of it (connected to the mall). Getting to hotel is easy by subway. Please read my comments below, it is not a bad hotel at all, but given location, I will not stay here again.
- friendly staff
- proximity to mall, and MTR station.
- comfy beds
- breakfast was very good ( but not worth the price asked)
- free shuttle to Kowloon (Nathan street) every 20 minutes.
- view from room, even city view.
- rooms are on the small side
- no free wifi (costs around $15 USD x 24 hours) - go down to the food court in the Mall and is free!!!!
- nothing interesting (touristic) around the hotel or at decent walking distance.More