Harbour Plaza Metropolis
US$ 262
US$ 227
US$ 367
US$ 300
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$ 165
US$ 124
US$ 135
US$ 128
  • Room Service
US$ 191
US$ 167
  • Pool
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees(Hong Kong)
US$ 87
US$ 69
US$ 156
US$ 136
1,826 results
All reviewshung hom stationmiddle roadnathan roadshopping mallfree shuttletrain stationthe club loungetsim sha tsuione bedroom suiterooms are smallpeninsula hotelsister hotelmainland chinashuttle servicehong kong islandbuffet breakfastthe hotel offers
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

I had stayed here before in 2009 and the grandeur and elegance has not changed. From the extra amenities in the rooms to the roof top pool. A grand hotel for those wanting a world class stay.

1  Thank ZhuHuaLong
Reviewed 14 July 2012

It's a very conveniently located property. Very reasonable priced too. I found the staff friendly and the service prompt. Due to it's location, ideally suited for tourist. Metro is close by and even if you take taxis, they will be not be expensive.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank andy_damle
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I stayed with quite a huge group. And the tour guide already checked us in so all I have to do just go to my room. But there are no sigb whih lift I should take. The room is too small for a couple of adults. I feel a bit cramped with just us and 2 luggage. The bathroom is standard. The concierge doesn't really understand what I asked (a direction to hard rock cafe), so I have to asked him a couple of times. Overall a so-so hotel for me.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We chose this hotel because it was right across from the train station. Although the rooms were small, they were clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. All in all we had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank deniseandy
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My room was very small - kind of like a closet with a bathroom and a kitchen. But it was very clean. The staff is wonderful. Harbor club is fabulous and worth the $$. And the view from the gym is awesome! Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business