2,021 results
All reviews langham place the club lounge garage bar ming court ladies market great hotel sneaker street studio room mong kok mtr station shopping mall rooftop pool excellent location easy access handy phone convenient location buffet breakfast nathan road
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My new all-time fav hotel. Everything was well-thought right from the airport transfer. The driver was friendly and doubled up as a tour guide giving a running commentary from airport to hotel, the font desk staff were efficient, very hospitable and Concierge simply awesome! Room was spacious and luxurious. Topping everything off, the lovely art pieces and quite a few with its own quirkiness was such a delight. Couldn't have chosen a more perfect hotel for a short holiday. A very beautifully managed hotel in every sense of the word.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Cordis-Hong-Kong, Managing Director at Cordis, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear JW S,

Thanks for your lovely feedback on Tripadvisor!

So delighted that we left you with a memorable stay with us and have become your new all time favourite.
We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Hong Kong!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Cool hotel in MongKok! Great welcome after a long flight, quick check in and up to the room straight away. Rooms are modern but quite small but the view makes up for it! Across the whole of Mongkok and Kowloon! Next to a huge shopping centre for all other required amenities (chemist/supermarket/coffee shops etc) which you can access via the hotels walkway. The MTR is also in the shopping centre so very easy access.

Had a Chinese massage which was lovely and the therapist after the treatment made me tea and some snacks in the relaxation room so i could watch the sunset.

Concierge very helpful, along with hotel staff who assisted when i received an insect bite (from outside not the hotel) and helped to advise what cream i should buy.

Would definitely recommend the Cordis.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JackandKristina
Cordis-Hong-Kong, Hotel Manager at Cordis, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear JackandKristina,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and really appreciate your great feedback regarding the Spa and Concierge Team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Regards,

Jill Brahimi
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We just came back on 4 April following 6 nights in Cordis. We had club lounge deluxe room. Room, breakfast, club lounge drinks and food was amazing, didn’t need to eat out. Customer service was 10 out 10. Management must be brilliant to train their staff so well that daily room service, lobby service, other staff anywhere you meet are so well behaved and customer focus that we have never experienced in any other 5 star hotels that we stayed all over the world. We will be BACK AGAIN.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
1  Thank asokchakrabarti
Cordis-Hong-Kong, Managing Director at Cordis, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear asokchakrabarti,

Thank you so much for your positive review on Tripadvisor!

Very pleased to read that you enjoyed the Heartfelt service from everyone in our team and also
have a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We arrived at the Cordis on 31/03/18, from the beginning to the end everything was just perfection, we were greeted by smiling faces and a warm welcome, we were given warm towels to refresh ourselves after our flight from Sydney, check in was quick and effortless. Our rooms were simply superb, big, spacious and with a superb view over Hong Kong, we went out to look around and on our way back I realised I had misplaced my iPhone lead so on reaching reception I asked if they could help me, no problem they said, we'll send someone up, I walked to the lift got out on my floor turned the corner and a member of staff was already there with a lead to charge my phone, excellent service I could go on forever about this fantastic hotel, if you want affordable luxury, staff that are happy to please you, and a hotel where nothing is to much trouble then this is the place for you, if I return to Hong Kong this hotel will be my hotel of choice, and I'd like to thank them for making our three day stay simply perfect, your staff are a credit to you and the hotel is, perfection

Room tip: High for city views
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear threelionsnottingham,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating on Tripadvisor.

I'm very proud of our hotel team and I'm sure our entire team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to your next return.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great Stay in the old Langham hotel, would definitely recommend the pool on the roof is such a cool feature to the hotel and the spa and gym are also very pleasant. The rooms and bathrooms are large enough and also very comfortable

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tol H,

Very delighted that you enjoyed the rooftop pool and Fitness Club facilities, it is widely recommended for the top floor view while enjoying some exercise.

Thank you so much for the five bubble rating and we look forward to your next return.