Everything about the Langham Place in Hong Kong is fun. From the moment you arrive the whimsical artwork and cute little way they have of labeling things, "Read Me", "Take Me", Talk to Me", "Follow Me" and so forth, make this an enjoyable base while in Hong Kong.
Easy access from the airport via the airport express and a very short and cheap taxi ride. Access to all other parts of Hong Kong is very easy via the subway station right across the street.
We upgraded to the Club Level and had connecting rooms. The club staff is very helpful and will go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. The money you save on wine, spirits, and snacks alone will more than make up for the cost of the upgrade. We spent a fair amount of time sipping wine, looking at the view from the club lounge and catching up on our travel journals. The lounge is open 24 hours a day, however, they stop serving wine and spirits at 01:00 am. No big deal for us.
The breakfast buffet was included in our rate and the offerings were plenty and a good variety. My only complaint about this hotel was the buffet staff who seemed to have difficulty getting me a second cup of coffee each morning. When they brought my first cup, the coffee had spilt over on to the saucer and made a complete mess. When I asked that it be changed out, my cup of coffee disappeared and did not return for 15 minutes.
The hotel offers two daily walking tours of the area, hosted by a wonderful woman, Catherine. We went on both and were glad we did. The tours were free and lasted about an hour each. I highly recommend them.
There is no question that when we visit Hong Kong again in the future, we will stay at the Langham Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star hotel, Cordis, Hong Kong at Langham Place is located in the heart of Hong Kong. The 668-room upscale hotel connects you to the Langham Place shopping mall and the MTR station. Each room has been enhanced and is equipped with wifi, smartphone, LED Smart TV and more for you to discover, amidst genuine heartfelt service. The Traditional Chinese Medicine-inspired Chuan Spa features over 60 treatments and stellar dining ranging from Michelin-starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, to modern European restaurant & bar, Alibi Wine Dine Be Social. To elevate your stay, the spacious Club Lounge offers premium privileges and services for the jetset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong at Langham Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong At Langham Place