InterContinental Grand Stanford
US$ 315
US$ 182
Hotel ICON Official Website
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

US$ 167
US$ 146
  • Pool
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$ 175
US$ 148
  • Pool
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees(Hong Kong)
US$ 85
US$ 69
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 86/night.

US$ 430
US$ 352
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 393/night.

2,980 results
All reviewsharbour viewambassador memberthe club loungemody roadrooftop poolexcellent hotelpillow menutsim sha tsuivictoria harbourbreakfast buffetan upgradehong kong islandchinese restaurantthe star ferry terminalmtr stationmin walkdim sum
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I like the location, more Hong Kong than western. Great quality of service, as you can expect. Great amenities, as always. Room is somewhat small, but then after all it's Hong Kong and we assume that !

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We arrived during their noisy renovation. Always a nice stay but pricey! The rates always seem to be higher during the Rugby 7's. However, the location is great and service is good.

Room Tip: Until the renovation is completed, check out the room yourself to make sure it's quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PoppyC64
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We stayed at the Intercontinental Grand Stanford in January while visiting relatives living in Kowloon. We arrived very early in the morning due to a overnight flight from Australia and were immediately offered check in, no waiting at all. We were upgraded to a larger room with a street view on check in, and my kids (4 years and 15 months) were given Hotel teddy bears! When we got up to our room, housekeeping immediately arrived with a singlebed for our 4 year old and cot for our baby. The room was very comfortable and despite having 4 beds in it (King bed, single and cot) we still had plenty of room. The bed was actually very comfortable (not too hard as we had found in previous HK hotels we have stayed in). The housekeeping was immaculate, the room serviced twice a day with bottled water chocolates left for us. Even our baby's cot sheets were changed and his teddies were arranged nicely! The choice of TV channels was good. The bathroom was a very good size and robes and towels very soft. The outdoor pool looked inviting but the weather was too cold to try it out while we were there. Overall we were extremely happy with our stay. It felt like coming home to return to the hotel after being out for the day!

Room Tip: External rooms are the pick. Internal rooms just look into the courtyard.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank travellingMummy0
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Unfortunately our stay here has been greatly affected by the constant banging of construction. We started off on the 11th floor which was so noisy my husband and I had to shout to talk to each other. We changed to the 4th floor which was better but still not pleasant. On a plus note...gym very good and staff helpful. Also very close to good restaurants,convenience stores and massage...all short walking distance. So, if you are going to be out of the hotel all day, you would probably be ok.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. I did not receive a harbor view room but received nicely renovated one from 16th (out of 18 in total). The hotel is definitely Intercontinental quality in the renovated rooms and can be highly recommended.

As I travel a lot for business, I prefer getting hotels with a pool and gym; this had both very nice ones and the gym is open until 11pm!

A few issues I faced though; internet in the hotel is a joke! They normally price it separately for each HW but now, due to renovation, I was given 3 free Internet passes when complaining about the noice. In case I would not have had free internet, I would have asked my money back as it was almost useless no matter if I used it via cable or WiFi. I'm a techie so issues with computer is not the case (was experiencing the same with mobile devices as well.)

The ongoing renovation is also an issue; although the renovation was said being done around 7th floor, I could not try working in my room due to constant noise. Luckily the pool was a nice place to work on a day off! So don't expect to be able to rest in room after 10am from Mon to Sat until its finished...

Anyways, could be back after the renovation is final.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business