The InterConti Stamford is located in Kowloon TST of Salisbury Road thus very conveneient for both business and leisure. The seafrond promenade is a two minute walk away, so are several department stores, shops and many restaurants. The hotel is slightly dated and appears to be undergoing renovation right now. That also means that there is conctruction noise during daytime. The rooms are of decent size for HK standards and everything ihe room worked fine. Internet access came at extra cost and the price in my opinion is quite steep. The hotel features a nice gym on the top floor plus an odd-shaped swimming pool on the rooftop. There is a pub on the ground floor and several restaurants in the basement. I tried the Chinese / Tim Sum restuarant as well as the Italian. The Chinese was very good, the Italian average. Both are pricey. There are also two spas in the basement level, one for men only. Again, prices are quite steep. Breakfast is servred on the Mezzanine level. The spread is ok but I found that tables are too close to each other so during peak time it feels very crowded. Service levels at the hotel were ok but not outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, being a member of Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), is an acclaimed five-star hotel that offers sophistication and heritage. Set against the stunning backdrop of Victoria Harbour, half of the hotel's 570 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites boost sweeping views of picturesque Hong Kong skyline and breathtaking Victoria Harbour.Located in the proximity of the world-famous Star Ferry and within easy reach of all major transportation systems such as the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) and Guangzhou-Kowloon Through Train Station, the hotel offers easy accessibility within the city and entry into China. With complimentary shuttle bus service provided by the hotel, Hong Kong's largest shopping mall Harbour City is just within doorstep. InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong provides the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from famed Cantonese cuisine at Hoi King Heen crafted by award-winning native Chef Leung, passionately Italian cuisine at Mistral with finest Italian produce, to contemporary international buffet at Café on M and Tiffany's New York Bar, knowing as Capital of Whisky with the largest whisky capacity in town. The sheer flexibility of the hotel, with its ample choice of venues complement the state-of-the-art meeting facilities in a comfortable and stylish setting, caters for functions of diverse size. For three consecutive years between 2014 and 2016, the hotel was recognized as "Hong Kong's Leading Business Hotel" by the prestigious World Travel Awards and the hotel collects the ultimate accolade for its renowned service as 'Asia's Leading Business Hotel' in 2016. Its refined services and facilities makes the hotel the ideal choice for the savvy business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong