We stayed here early February 2012 and was happy that it took just one Bus Ride (A21) to go from the airport to the hotel. Very near convenience stores, McDonalds and my favorite place --- a 24 hour dimsum restaurant just across the side entrance. About 3 mins away from the Prince Edward MTR (C1 exit i think) and you are all set. The room had free internet but no free WIFI which was ok. The rooms though looked dated circa 1980s and the bed was truly hard but it still was a good value considering the price and the location. Location means a lot as it made it easy for our family to go around and roam the city comfortably. Would go back again but better be ready for a stiff back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All guestrooms and exterior of hotel has newly-renovated in 2016 and are equipped with spacious room and WiFi internet access. Metropark Hotel Mongkok is situated in an extremely convenient location providing easy access to the commercial and entertainment area and tourist attractions. There is only within one-minute walking distance to the Prince Edward MTR Station and Cross-Boundary Coach Terminal. Patronage can be traveling to and from the Hong Kong Airport directly by the Airport Bus A21. The Metropark Hotel Mongkok is nearby the Langham Place, MOKO Mall, Ladies Market, Goldfish Market and etc. The compact hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers to explore Hong Kong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metropark Hotel Mongkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Mongkok Hong Kong