I gave this hotel a average rating but it did exactly what I wanted. Quick stop over in Hong Kong for other reasons than tourism. Close to a train station for Hong Kong and transport in and out of China. Rooms are clean and functional but small. Toilets are clean with a OK shower. Around the hotel there is a 7-11 and the usual small eateries. No Frills but good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All guestrooms and exterior of hotel has newly-renovated in 2016 and are equipped with spacious room and WiFi internet access. Metropark Hotel Mongkok is situated in an extremely convenient location providing easy access to the commercial and entertainment area and tourist attractions. There is only within one-minute walking distance to the Prince Edward MTR Station and Cross-Boundary Coach Terminal. Patronage can be traveling to and from the Hong Kong Airport directly by the Airport Bus A21. The Metropark Hotel Mongkok is nearby the Langham Place, MOKO Mall, Ladies Market, Goldfish Market and etc. The compact hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers to explore Hong Kong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Ctrip TA so you can book your Metropark Hotel Mongkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Mongkok Hong Kong