Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kings Hotel(Hong Kong)
3,016 results
All reviewstiffingrissinigrand club loungeharbour roadconvention centerconstruction noiserenovated roombusiness hotelbusiness tripvictoria harborchinese restaurantharbor view roomexcellent hotelfour seasonsmtr stationhonggh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Our one-week stay at Grand Hyatt HK last month was in one word PERFECT! The Hotel is grand and the staff beautiful. Jake, Maggie, Scott and Mark were amazing, always very professional with a personal touch. We are definitely coming back.

Room Tip: The corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Estrella D
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The Grand Hyatt is right in the heart of Wan Chai and makes walking out to restaurants etc easy. I was ill whilst there and the staff were extremely helpful as was the doctor that they had on call. The pool is beautiful, the food is top notch and it has excellent views of the harbour. The only thing I would say on the downside is that the rooms are in need of modernisation.

Room Tip: At the moment, stay away from the Western end as the work on the land reclamation can be noisy. Sadly though this side has the best views.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Gordon F, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay. I am pleased to learn that the employees and hotel Doctor provided comfort to you when you were ill, and I trust that you have now fully recovered. I am pleased that you enjoyed the harbour views and the leisure facilities of the hotel and in particular the pool. I have noted your comments regarding the construction noise adjacent to the hotel and that you feel that it is time for our guestrooms to be modernised. We understand that this phase of the nearby construction will be completed in the near future and appreciate your understanding. I am delighted to share with you that we are finalising our room renovation programme. Best regards, Gordon Fuller - General Manager.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

The Grand Hyatt is the best hotel experience we have ever had.
We have enjoyed the hospitality here 4 times in recent years and the experience is consistently outstanding. The Grand Club is Hyatt's best in the world under mecurial leadership of Jake. Nothing is too much trouble from housekeeping, concierge, driveway assistance, front desk, spa, poolside - everything just operates perfectly. Well done Gordan and team. R+J Aust

Room Tip: ask for harbour view, every room view here is postcard quality
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay. I am pleased to learn that you had such a terrific return stay. We value you past support, and thank you for highlighting your positive service experiences throughout the hotel. Please rest assured that Jake and the Teams you have mentioned will be recognised for their care and assistance. We look forward to welcoming you home to Grand Hyatt Hong Kong same time next year - if not before. Best regards, Gordon Fuller - General Manager.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

Great Service... from start to end of stay..............I will be Back... again and again!!! Thank You !!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We visited the last week in April. This will be my hotel destination in Hong Kong for our next trip. The Staff is A+++ Friendly, Accommodating, 1st Class. The Food is delicious. We enjoyed the Barbecue poolside. The Club Lounge is Outstanding..the Best. Our room was so comfortable and every night I slept well. I didn't experience any jet lag at all (until returning home). Very convenient to the convention center next door. Harbor ferry was less than $1 and walking every where was a pleasure. It was fun to see such a blending of cultures. Great trip and look forward to returning asap.

Room Tip: The Harbor View is great. I really enjoyed watching reflections from the harbor in the glass buildings around us.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business