The Bishop Lei was a pleasant place to stay on my one night in Hong Kong. I am not very experienced with the city, but I understand the price was a good value. The location of the hotel was a little bit off the beaten path, so it was quiet and more residential feeling. The rooms were teeny tiny, especially for two American sized people (my husband is 6'3'') but everything worked and it was clean. Amazingly for a big city hotel, the wifi was free! The location was excellent for the mid-levels, Victoria Peak and the Zoo/Botanical Gardens. It was very easy to get a taxi to the IFC for transportation options although close enough that we could walk home (with help of escalators) after a night on the harbor. Since it's affiliated with the Catholic Church, we ran into trouble by staying there on Good Friday since the shuttle service (to IFC) wasn't operating. We were puzzled when they told it was a holiday - I've never had that problem with a hotel before, but we assumed it was because of the church connection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spectacular views of the city's skyline, Bishop Lei International features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from Soho and offers free shuttle services to and from Hong Kong Station (Airport Express Station). Bishop Lei International House provides value-for-money rooms with flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They are bright with floor-to-ceiling windows, and have a tea/coffee maker and a safe. Guests can make use of the well-equipped gym or the sun loungers around the pool. For a quiet afternoon indoors, there is a reading room at International Bishop Lei Hotel. The Sky Terrace Restaurant provides an international breakfast buffet daily. Meals are accompanied by sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, and can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the privacy of guest's room. The Hotel is about 5 km from Hong Kong Ocean Park and only a stroll to Lan Kwai Fong entertainment area. The hotel offers scheduled shuttle services to and from Central, Admiralty and Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) in Wanchai. Mid-Levels is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife, city trip and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong