“Good, but the Elevators almost took it down to 3”
Review of B P International

B P International
Ranked #144 of 724 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The location for this hotel was great. It's right off Temple street and very close to Nathan Road. This means great shopping and easy access to the Temple Street night market. It's pretty close to the harbor, about a 15 to 20 minute walk, or you can take a cab for 20 Hong Kong dollars. You can see the harbor from the hotel if you're high enough up. The food was yummy too in the hotel. If you want really good Dim Sum, go right next door to the basement and eat at King's Cuisine. Very good. The room was small, but very nice and functional. The bed was really hard though, so not the most comfortable. Now for the bad. They only had 2 working elevators for all 24 floors. This means every trip in the elevator took forever to hit every floor and was always packed. Getting on at the restaurant (level 2) was a nightmare since the elevator was always full from the ground floor. I felt like I'd spend hours just waiting to get up to my room. They had construction signs saying they were working on the elevators, so hopefully this will turn around soon. Overall, I'd think this is a good hotel for the money and will put you close enough to the action.

Room Tip: the higher you go, the better the view, but the more you have to wait on the elevator so take that i...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

It's a very nice hotel, we arrived earlier and the reception help to give us eraly check-in and upgrade. We got a ocean view room which face the Victoria harbor. Very clear and beautiful view especially the night. The housekeeping is very nice too. It's a very very nice hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2012

we have stay 5 nights in this small budget 3 star hotel with a small kids found this property is vey suitable for the first time solo with small budget..easily 5 minutes short walkaway to mtr jordan will bring u to most of the hot attraction tourisme spot like central, causewaybay,tst,mongkok, disney and so on....

Service in the front desk is no smiles at all but no rude too, mayb they are so boring on the jobs already but this is not so important for us as we are looking for hotel location, but if they can improve the service its mayb their add plus points..

If u have more budget can try kowloon park view as can seen the hk residents sport everyday in the morning but we choose city vista also not bad the view compare with the last few visits we have stay in the good location metropark prince edward but poor view

Overall the hotel location is good, but if u expect more can try for othe higher price hotel like langham, etc..

I highly recommend to solo traveller but for those looking for more confortable they are still some choices for u

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Stayed there for 4 days, we checked late in the evening. The guys at the front desk were non accommodating and unfriendly. We asked for non smoking floor gave us smoking floor. The rooms were small. I was with my wife and infant son. Difficulty in keeping luggage and moving at same time in room. Although it is located on Austin road, ideally close to Nathan and Canton road ( shopping streets )Close to both Jordan & Austin metro. Next to Kowloon park. This connectivity is helpful in moving in HK.
Only silver lining was elaborate breakfast. I will recommend this hotel to single or couple travellers. There are couple of hotels close by which is recommended for family like holiday inn, pacific , Novotel ....

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I m still here in BPI and just need to comment that the service attitude over here is beyond my expectation. Well done guys!

Just checked in last night at 7pm and went out immediately for shopping and dining. When we came back to our room, we had a problem with some cleanliness in e room. Don't get me wrong, the room is neat and clean. I m just tad fussy so I left it to the morning to feedback to the hotel duty manager, Thomas and within half an hour, he personally picked up my luggages, changed my room and upgraded us on top of apologizing profusely for my inconvenience. He even offered us a late check out after learning that our flight tomorrow is late at night. This great service attitude is something that I do not get for most of the hotels i stayed in. The housekeeping managers even sent us a fruit plate and make sure everything is alright.
B P international, u guys did a great job. Thank you so much to Thomas and his colleagues for making my stay so pleasant here. I will be back and would recommend your hotel to my friends from Singapore

• Stayed: September 2011