World class. World class service. World class rooms. World class view. World class location. I have been fortunate enough to stay here twice over the last four months, thanks to my wife's company. It was a heavenly stay on both occasions. I wish I had constructive critique, but i cannot think of any criticism that is warranted. I guess the ongoing construction to the left of the incredible infinity pools is loud and somewhat annoying. It is a very pricey stay. So if you can, get your company to pay for it:). Definently try the wagyu beef burger. Truly the most delicious burger I have experienced in 35 years of life. World class!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental